[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Roma [30th December, 2023 20:45 CET] (4 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:rofl::rofl:

"Vastly superior players in almost every position" what, you mean Bentancur, Turdeski, Bumucci, and an 8 goal in 32 league matches has-been like Higuain? :rofl:I didn't realise you rated these garbage players so highly. Then again you rate a trash coach in the same tier as Pep Guardiola and Ancelotti so that doesn't surprise me.

So the fact of the matter remains he's still doing an even worse of a job than Sarri, and since returning he doesnt even have a single trophy to make up for it. Your laurels rest on the amount of points we have in a farmers league. Amazing. Congratulations.

Fine, you can give Ronaldo to Allegri instead of Chiesa, he'd still manage to underacheive and you'll find some other bullshit excuse to pin the blame on.

Oh wait sorry, my bad, he did win a trophy after all. Here it is:
1000032646.jpg
:lol:
This whole rant :rofl: :rofl: Wonderful to see how Allegri broke some of you completely. You lost it, dude. Also worrying what you might do next :lol2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

"Vastly superior players in almost every position" what, you mean Bentancur, Turdeski, Bumucci, and an 8 goal in 32 league matches has-been like Higuain? :rofl:I didn't realise you rated these garbage players so highly. Then again you rate a trash coach in the same tier as Pep Guardiola and Ancelotti so that doesn't surprise me.

So the fact of the matter remains he's still doing an even worse of a job than Sarri, and since returning he doesnt even have a single trophy to make up for it. Your laurels rest on the amount of points we have in a farmers league. Amazing. Congratulations.

Fine, you can give Ronaldo to Allegri instead of Chiesa, he'd still manage to underacheive and you'll find some other bullshit excuse to pin the blame on.

1000032646.jpg
This guy ranting and raving for almost 24 hours now, in total apoplectic meltdown that Juve just won a match and are on a 91 pt pace after 18 rounds. :lol2:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apparentally a women received a chair to her head during the game.
When will football become more protected.
Hope the guy who threw it receives a lifetime ban

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Apparentally a women received a chair to her head during the game.
When will football become more protected.
Hope the guy who threw it receives a lifetime ban
away sector is a mess with napoli cave men, they often destroy seats and toilets in the away sector. and it looks like romans got a bit frustrated this time

fuck them. i miss many things from the 90s like fireworks, chants, flags and stuff, but sheer dumb violence is not part of the ideal stadium experience. that should stay outside of the stadium. ultras can beat each other to pulp outside city limits for all i care. stadium should be a loud but safe place.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
away sector is a mess with napoli cave men, they often destroy seats and toilets in the away sector. and it looks like romans got a bit frustrated this time

fuck them. i miss many things from the 90s like fireworks, chants, flags and stuff, but sheer dumb violence is not part of the ideal stadium experience. that should stay outside of the stadium. ultras can beat each other to pulp outside city limits for all i care. stadium should be a loud but safe place.
Definitely!

- - - Updated - - -

1000032646.jpg
Well we were better in terms of how we played. You cant argue with that..
Anyway we arent winning anything - Lets put these expectations on hold for now. We arent even top of the table yet and we arent the favorite to win it. Its far more reasonable to be excited of the Scudetto for Inter fans but for Juve fans - I currently see us as 2nd best team in terms of on field game and and we are also 2nd in the table. Unless we see a major improvement we are unlikely to beat Inter for the Scudetto not to mention Inter got a draw in Turin so we also have to fight them away.

At the moment as much as I hate to say it there is a gap between us and Inter. I dont refer to player quality but more to the way they play, how many they create and even how they defend.

So is it a positive season? Depends on your goals I guess there is a slight improvement but we are not anywhere we should be. Maybe our board didnt really target the Scudetto afterall as reinforcements didnt really come. So if top 4 is our goal as much as I as a supporter hate it. it is a positive season.
For me personally - Every season that Juve dont win couldnt be called a positive one.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The sections next to the away fans are just for regular fans (not ultras), filled with kids and not exactly the types of fans to wind up the away fans. If they want to fight between ultras fair enough, arrange something before the game away from the stadium. But scumbag behaviour to throw things at regular people trying to watch a game.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Made this a Sunday morning 'live' match for me.
Positives:
  • Easy and controlled game.
  • Bremer had Lukaku in his back pocket
  • Yildiz is a breath of fresh air. The drive forward, creativity, confidence & energy is what we have been missing for a long time.
  • Chiesa is truly back to his old self. Should definitely be paired with Yildiz
  • Finally big man energy from Dusan
Negatives:
  • Shocking how almost all our play goes through the right side while the talent was on the left.
  • Still wasteful upfront. Should have had at least 4 goals.
  • Danilo is a turn over machine with most of his clearances being downright dangerous.
  • Gatti, Weah & McKennie on the left is just atrocious.
  • Locatelli needs to be more commanding & visible to relieve the defence of the ball.
Disgusting:
  • Cristante is a cunt
  • Mancini is another cunt. How he didn't get booked is a miracle.
  • Ref not noticing all the Roma play acting.
  • Corto muso
textbook example of using bullet points
@Orgut learn from this.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The sections next to the away fans are just for regular fans (not ultras), filled with kids and not exactly the types of fans to wind up the away fans. If they want to fight between ultras fair enough, arrange something before the game away from the stadium. But scumbag behaviour to throw things at regular people trying to watch a game.
The long side next to the away section often has some kids and casuals as you say, but its a known problem that hasn’t been addressed and that’s why there are often so many empty swathes of seats in that section.
The curva Nord section adjacent to the away end doesn’t get as much violence from memory and is usually full (probably due to the relatively cheaper ticket prices there too.

Apr 17, 2013
https://football-italia.net/video-how-juventus-players-celebrate-win-over-roma-inside-dressing-room/

Look at these losers celebrating a meaningless victory.

Seriously, good to see team spirit like that. Reminds me of scenes from Conte's first season.
:lol2:
- Locatelli and his monkey/retarded face
- Mackenie doesn't understand what's happening
- Gatti thinks he's at a hard rock concert
- Rabiot 4 years in Italy, still hasn't learned to say "andiamo"
- Danillo thinks he's a dad, chill we don't believe it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol2:
- Locatelli and his monkey/retarded face
- Mackenie doesn't understand what's happening
- Gatti thinks he's at a hard rock concert
- Rabiot 4 years in Italy, still hasn't learned to say "andiamo"
- Danillo thinks he's a dad, chill we don't believe it.
This is normal. He's french.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)