[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (5 Viewers)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i am sorry for you ...

i am not a del piero fanboy (even if people would have called me that a few years ago) ... i can see when someone plays crap and does not play enough for the team.

you do not rate ones performance on things in the past ... or why do you constantly bash nedved for his performances ? didn't he give enough to juve in the past ?

you are ridiculous fanboys if you can not see that del piero does more wrong than right in the latest games
I'm not a fan boy either but i still wouldn't use such words towards Del Piero. If not Del Piero, then you could at least respect the feelings of the huge majority of the forum, which you obviously hurt. There are other ways to bash a bad performance, Jan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
how dare you insult a man that has given so much to this club, you dont deserve to call yourself juventino!

del piero is a legend!
del piero is a great player and an exemplary professional,BUT i am a fan of JUVENTUS not alex or any other player...the team is supreme and infallible,players are not...when they err,let's point it out...it's not bcuz we hate the player or disregard him,it's bcuz we love the team more

Juventus till i diz-I!!:flag: :flag3:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I know we started the 2nd half pretty poorly and could only defend. But after the 65' Napoli's pressure came down a bit. We should've picked up the match from there and run the game instead of sitting back.
oh funny, that sali came on in the 62nd minute .... coincidence ... i know you'd deny it

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
if you guys read it again you might notice that i did not say that alex is a pussy, but that he is a pussy (or acts like one) when he is substituted to early and that is not an invention but a fact ... do you guys have such a bad memory? it is no 2 month gone since he threw his jackes on the floor because he got substituted
Very class of you to insult again Del Piero. Keep showing your hate.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i am sorry for you ...

i am not a del piero fanboy (even if people would have called me that a few years ago) ... i can see when someone plays crap and does not play enough for the team.

you do not rate ones performance on things in the past ... or why do you constantly bash nedved for his performances ? didn't he give enough to juve in the past ?

you are ridiculous fanboys if you can not see that del piero does more wrong than right in the latest games
Get where your coming from, it can be frustrating when you over rely on del piero and he doesnt have a good match. However his human and the best of players sometimes struggle to perform good game in game out, maybe his not in his best form but calling him pussy is not the way to go at it. His saved our asses a heck of lot of times his a legend as is nedved as is trez.. I also agree about some fans may get over to close on some of the legends and not criticise there favourite players or mention his had a bad game theres a balance but calling dp a pussy was going way too far..

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #352
    So says the one guy who voted Molinaro MOM. :lol: ;)
    It's a huge emotion you know, I hate him and love him at the same time, I don't know what I am doing, I think I fell in love with him :touched:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    But at the same time, IMO, a captain needs to put the interests of the team ahead of his own. One of my minor gripes about Del Piero is that he uncharacteristically doesn't visibly handle being subbed very well. Not that he isn't entitled to feel that way. But to make a physical expression of it does not improve the morale of the overall team.
    and i think that is a reason, why del piero does not get substituted that often, if he plays crap ... and there you go ... you want to see gio play (you know ranieri sees gio mainly as second striker), but want del piero to play on even if he does not perform. that paradox.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    if you guys read it again you might notice that i did not say that alex is a pussy, but that he is a pussy (or acts like one) when he is substituted to early and that is not an invention but a fact ... do you guys have such a bad memory? it is no 2 month gone since he threw his jackes on the floor because he got substituted
    he does this because he wants to play, i know its not the best thing to do but its because he is passionate. but this game he walked off and clapped the fans, why bring up the past you were the one who said dont bring up the past.

Not to defend him. But I think that was less in reference to his play on the pitch and more in reference to how he pouts when he gets subbed out. A lot of players do that, though it's a really harsh (and unjustified) statement.

But at the same time, IMO, a captain needs to put the interests of the team ahead of his own. One of my minor gripes about Del Piero is that he uncharacteristically doesn't visibly handle being subbed very well. Not that he isn't entitled to feel that way. But to make a physical expression of it does not improve the morale of the overall team.
    once again i believe its because he is passionate not that i am justyfing it but he didnt do anything wrong when he was subbed tonight he simply clapped.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I think that Poulsen has shown a better performance by his very own standards.
    Therefore i tend to favor him for the overall performance, his passes and intervention where reaaaly helpful!
    But being much better than the average performances, Poulsen has used to us, automatically means that he was actually better than Marchisio? Could this be biased by Poulsen's not so bright anterior performances?
    On the other hand Marchisio scored the winning goal, which actually made the difference, he had a great game, but it doesnt feel fair to choose him instead only for that odd shoot, who ended up in, by the help of Blasi.
    I thought that the fact that one of the marvelous Poulsen's passes was actually the assist, would give the final push needed. But Marchisio's quiet work is easily underestimated and his consistence must also be rewarded, also for the fact that he better adapted to a strange position by the end of the game!

Hard choice instead, i rarely ever had to face such a dilemma!
    The MOM was undoubtfully their partnership! That really dictated the pace of the game to our favor and gave us possession and territorial superiority.
    Blasi was more physical and with the dubious tolerance of the ref, he tried to intimidate them, but they were there to provide the support where it matters the most. Maybe against two abusive DMs like Blasi and a higher pressure, they couldnt cope, but they were a perfect match for this game!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    oh funny, that sali came on in the 62nd minute .... coincidence ... i know you'd deny it
    What? you're seriously saying that bringing in Brazzo shut down Napoli?

Napoli's pressure was less intense alright, but at that point we should've picked up the match instead of waiting for Napoli to come at us. I don't blame Brazzo, he clearly had no idea where to stand and what to do.

I always try do defend Ranieri, in fact I sort of like him; but his chance of system made us look very weird.

Anyway, no big deal. We got the three points and that's what's important.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    Get where your coming from, it can be frustrating when you over rely on del piero and he doesnt have a good match. However his human and the best of players sometimes struggle to perform good game in game out, maybe his not in his best form but calling him pussy is not the way to go at it. His saved our asses a heck of lot of times his a legend as is nedved as is trez.. I also agree about some fans may get over to close on some of the legends and not criticise there favourite players or mention his had a bad game theres a balance but calling dp a pussy was going way too far..
    you really should read my post and not react on the posts of some fanboys here ... i clearly wrote "he is a pussy when he gets taken off"...

but being a fanboy might include only being able to read 3 words in a line and don't put all words in the sentence into relation

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I think that Poulsen has shown a better performance by his very own standards.
    Therefore i tend to favor him for the overall performance, his passes and intervention where reaaaly helpful!
    But being much better than the average performances, Poulsen has used to us, automatically means that he was actually better than Marchisio? Could this be biased by Poulsen's not so bright anterior performances?
    On the other hand Marchisio scored the winning goal, which actually made the difference, he had a great game, but it doesnt feel fair to choose him instead only for that odd shoot, who ended up in, by the help of Blasi.
    I thought that the fact that one of the marvelous Poulsen's passes was actually the assist, would give the final push needed. But Marchisio's quiet work is easily underestimated and his consistence must also be rewarded, also for the fact that he better adapted to a strange position by the end of the game!

Hard choice instead, i rarely ever had to face such a dilemma!
    The MOM was undoubtfully their partnership! That really dictated the pace of the game to our favor and gave us possession and territorial superiority.
    Blasi was more physical and with the dubious tolerance of the ref, he tried to intimidate them, but they were there to provide the support where it matters the most. Maybe against two abusive DMs like Blasi and a higher pressure, they couldnt cope, but they were a perfect match for this game!
    A good argument that this is a match where we could have legitimately had two co-MOMs in central midfield...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)