[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (1 Viewer)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
how dare you insult a man that has given so much to this club, you dont deserve to call yourself juventino!

del piero is a legend!
i am sorry for you ...

i am not a del piero fanboy (even if people would have called me that a few years ago) ... i can see when someone plays crap and does not play enough for the team.

you do not rate ones performance on things in the past ... or why do you constantly bash nedved for his performances ? didn't he give enough to juve in the past ?

you are ridiculous fanboys if you can not see that del piero does more wrong than right in the latest games

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
did you guys notice, that molinaro does not try to cross on every opportunity now ?

perhaps ranieri told him to cut that crap, if he cant cross he should play the simple or low ball more often. he really does not float every ball into the stands anymore ...
In the first half he didn't get the chance to cross because Giovinco collected all the balls from him... and even when he tried to run through the outside to collect the return ball, Gio conveniently turned the other way and passed through the middle... in the second half we didn't have any attack goin on the left flank, but he did try and put in some crosses in...

Geof

May 14, 2004
Voted Marchisio for Mom. Poulsen with a honourable mention!

yeah that is true, but in fact we already were defending heavy, before gio went off ... so it is not like it was ranieris fault that we had to defend.
I know we started the 2nd half pretty poorly and could only defend. But after the 65' Napoli's pressure came down a bit. We should've picked up the match from there and run the game instead of sitting back.

he probably saw that we had to defend that much, decided to see how gio copes with that situation and since he did not really bring much to the table offensively he thought he could bring some fresh brazzo in, when defending is all we could do at that stage
Then he should've reverted to a 442 with Brazzo on the left, or put Giovinco as a trequartista, surely not Marchionni.
Our midfield was lost after that move and having Amauri-Trez upfront is idiotic if you have no one to provide them balls with.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lol, yeah I'm not a fan boy so let me start insulting Juventus players but If I hear someone insulting or bashing Ranieri me Mr. V1r2t3u4l will be here to bounce them back.

Seriously, the last thing we need here is someone like you insulting Del Piero, Lol.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
I dont know how Trez got a 6.5, it's really biased. He almost didn't do anything in this match beside some simple passes, certainly not better than Alex

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #329
    i am sorry for you ...

i am not a del piero fanboy (even if people would have called me that a few years ago) ... i can see when someone plays crap and does not play enough for the team.

you do not rate ones performance on things in the past ... or why do you constantly bash nedved for his performances ? didn't he give enough to juve in the past ?

you are ridiculous fanboys if you can not see that del piero does more wrong than right in the latest games
    This is not what they are trying to tell you, I hate fanboys also, but it doesn't mean you have to insult our players when they play bad, and specially those who were with us for years. You can insult the jewface molinaro thou..

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    i am sorry for you ...

Nobody denied Del Piero had a bad game... But to call him a pussy is out of bounds...

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    great start 2 d game ...our 3-man midfield ran the show..poulsen and marchsio were awesome n we spurned a couple of chances,deserved our 1st half lead

2nd half,we went to bed..surrendered the initiative to napoli n they woulda made us pay but for some stout defending n the dodgy referee...

poulsen and marchisio definitely looked better than tiago...i think any one of the two should be momo's partner...d trez and alex exchanges were encouraging,but alex has been guilty of some ball-hoarding for quite a while n d trend continued 2nite...pls let him know that we are UNIMPRESSED

marchionni continues to infuriate...can't dribble n can't pass...how FFS is he winger?!
    giovinco's confidence will continue to suffer with this kind of treatment...yes the kid needs to work on his final ball,distribution and possession...but he also needs to be allowed to err...that's d best way for him to learn...with camo out n CR's fave marchionni looking likely to replace him against chelsea,then surely gio should get more pitch time

good 2 see brazzo back

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    This is not what they are trying to tell you, I hate fanboys also, but it doesn't mean you have to insult our players when they play bad, and specially those who were with us for years. You can insult the jewface molinaro thou..
    Hey stay off my boy Molinaro :(

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    That wasn't his first time, he thinks if we ignored the first ones it's always going to be the same. Looks like he made a mistake.

and it wont be last time i defend my capitano.

i am sorry for you ...

i said he didnt have a good game, maybe you should read my match report.
    but that doesnt mean you can insult him. i have never insulted nedved nor bashed him, i have said he did not play well but i have never called him a pussy as you did. you didnt say he played badly you insulted him. how dare you, who are you?

in the latest games? he didnt play well here but against chelsea he did ok, ok he wasnt on target with he his freekicks but still was dangerous.

maybe you should learn something of football instead of throwing childish insults around week in week out. because as rab said this isnt the first time.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    if you guys read it again you might notice that i did not say that alex is a pussy, but that he is a pussy (or acts like one) when he is substituted to early and that is not an invention but a fact ... do you guys have such a bad memory? it is no 2 month gone since he threw his jackes on the floor because he got substituted

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    great start 2 d game ...our 3-man midfield ran the show..poulsen and marchsio were awesome n we spurned a couple of chances,deserved our 1st half lead

2nd half,we went to bed..surrendered the initiative to napoli n they woulda made us pay but for some stout defending n the dodgy referee...

poulsen and marchisio definitely looked better than tiago...i think any one of the two should be momo's partner...d trez and alex exchanges were encouraging,but alex has been guilty of some ball-hoarding for quite a while n d trend continued 2nite...pls let him know that we are UNIMPRESSED

marchionni continues to infuriate...can't dribble n can't pass...how FFS is he winger?!
    giovinco's confidence will continue to suffer with this kind of treatment...yes the kid needs to work on his final ball,distribution and possession...but he also needs to be allowed to err...that's d best way for him to learn...with camo out n CR's fave marchionni looking likely to replace him against chelsea,then surely gio should get more pitch time

good 2 see brazzo back
    Marho had as good a game as Camo had in recent times... He does give away a lot of wrong passes, but he is more involved as well...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    So says the one guy who voted Molinaro MOM. :lol: ;)

icεmαή;1914812 said:
    Nobody denied Del Piero had a bad game... But to call him a pussy is out of bounds...
    Not to defend him. But I think that was less in reference to his play on the pitch and more in reference to how he pouts when he gets subbed out. A lot of players do that, though it's a really harsh (and unjustified) statement.

But at the same time, IMO, a captain needs to put the interests of the team ahead of his own. One of my minor gripes about Del Piero is that he uncharacteristically doesn't visibly handle being subbed very well. Not that he isn't entitled to feel that way. But to make a physical expression of it does not improve the morale of the overall team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)