[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (5 Viewers)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great first half, terrible second half. We could have easily lost the points and perhaps that Napoli goal should have stood. Ranieri indeed made the wrong decisions allowing them to get a strangle over us.

I'll post my full match report later - time to celebrate my boys are over. Peace.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So what happened to make this game so terrible in the end? We started off well, score.. then we play worse by the minute. Del Piero comes off... no good play forward AT ALL. We are in such desperate need of a creative midfielder, cause it hurts to watch Juve play like this.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That really was a game of 2 halves! The first was excellent, a great performance.
The 2nd, i cant even explained what the hell happened there, but the ref really didnt help the game constantly blowing his whistle whenever someone fell over.

Nonetheless delighted to have secured the 3 points!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
icεmαή;1914700 said:
Now for Roma to beat International Merda...

it ain't gonna happen, plus 9pts or 6pt won't make much of a difference at the end of the week IMO since we will never close the gap

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Great first half, and a bad second.Giovinco's sub was strange, let the kid play a full match Fgs.
Poulsen MoTM

The thing I hadn't realised is this what jack posted

Del Piero hasn't scored in the last 7 games.
Amauri has scored one goal in the last 10 games.

Worrying really...And is it me or there is tension between our attackers in the last games?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)