[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (6 Viewers)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

aman

Feb 9, 2004
Predicted line-up:

Buffon

Grygera-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro

Marchionni-Marchisio-Poulsen-Giovinco

Trezeguet-?????????​

Some places say Del Piero to partner Trez, some say Iaquinta.
Poulsen huh? Gazzetta still has Sissoko to start.

I think Del Piero should start.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Poulsen huh? Gazzetta still has Sissoko to start.

I think Del Piero should start.
Yeah, I just noticed that.

Given that Sissoko went off against Chelsea and has been struggling with a knock to his ankle recently, I would tend to agree with folk that predict Poulsen to start.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
me too ;)

btw,

just for prandelli lovers...

channel 4

“At the end of the season I will evaluate my position and consider my future,” said Prandelli in a tense Press conference.

“I will not stand for this much criticism. I can accept them as long as I am given my three and a half years of compliments, too, but people in this city seem to forget those.

“I am not acting today. I shall not stand for such a self-destructive situation. In Italy there is a schizophrenic approach to football and it is psychologically crippling.

looks like man can't stand pressure

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
i dont have much either... dont worry , what goes around comes around

ps. i like zlatan ;)

u got now 25.000 from me, and i will give you more if u would change ur signature

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
is Sissoko suspended?

actually joking aside, do we have any suspended players or players that are close to suspension?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Only Camo is suspended but he's injured anyway. The long term injured are still out (Zanetti, Knezevic, De Ceglie, Zebina). Ekdal and Chimenti also aren't called.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
me too ;)

btw,

just for prandelli lovers...

channel 4

“At the end of the season I will evaluate my position and consider my future,” said Prandelli in a tense Press conference.

“I will not stand for this much criticism. I can accept them as long as I am given my three and a half years of compliments, too, but people in this city seem to forget those.

“I am not acting today. I shall not stand for such a self-destructive situation. In Italy there is a schizophrenic approach to football and it is psychologically crippling.

looks like man can't stand pressure
But your lover, Ranieri is made of iron and will stand still no matter how much the pressure of criticism is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)