[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (7 Viewers)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Up till now no one knows what Ranieri will field. Some says trident other saying Iaquinta Trezeguet. I hope tomorrow morning we can at least have an idea.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Italian Serie A - Week 26

KO 20-30 CET
Al Jazeera Sport +1
C+ Fútbol
ESPN+
Meridiano TV
Nova Sports 2 (Hellas)
NTV Spor
OBN BiH
Raitalia 3 Africa
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sport TV2
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
Telekanal Sport
TV Avala
~ C+ Deportes HD
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)
~ SuperSport HD1

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
First Turkish and now Bulgarian (allegedly). What a proper moderator you are!

If you want to break the law, then at least break it with Farsi :stuckup:
Actually VIatko owns a striptease club and his slu...eh I mean employees are from all over the world: Iran, Bulgaria, Croatia, Turkey and other places known for their extremely beautiful ...employees. He usually gives them different tasks and they have to translate them in their own language. If they are naughty and refuse the tasks, VIatko whips them hard in the bottom. That explains his multlinguistic skills. I heard that Silvia Saint had started her career in VIatko's infamous club :D

May you travel further in time and tell us the result of our match against Chelsea? Oh and have it in your mind that you don't need to come back if you'll see us being eliminated.
I tried to go there, but I did something wrong in the machine cab and I ended up in the Jurassic era. One tyrannosaurus ate my laptop, the little bastard. I'll try later though, my machine works with beer and I finished the last drop of this magical drink yesterday. :cry:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
English, Italian and all the South Slavic (Serbo-Croatian, Slovenian, Macedonian and Bulgarian).

But i understand all the slavic languages (Russian, Polish, Slovakian etc), i understand Romanian and i know just enough to survive in Turkey and Greece.

I feel i missed a language or two. :D
you forgot to add Bosnian and Montenegro , so there are those two missed

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
just got long PM from Ranieri. He is very positive but expecting fireworks tonight.

for tonight game here is list of first XI :

--------------trez/iq-----

giovico--marchisio--poulsen--marchioni

molinaro---chiellini---legro--mellberg

------------managier------------

for Lazio game

--------------amauri-dp-----

nedved--tiago--sissoko--marchioni

molinaro--chiellini---legro--grygera(zebina)

----------------gigi------------

and next match we might see combination of those 2 teams, depending on performance, but team fielded against Lazio is most likely to be as against Chelsea next leg..

possible changes for chelsea game are marchisio instead of tiago, and trez instead for DP or Amauri, depending on performance from lazio game..One more but very possible change is zebina...

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
would there be any way to download and watch this entire game afterwards without finding out the score?! cuz i don't think all the serie A games are put into the multimedia....the full game that is

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Predicted line-up:

Buffon

Grygera-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro

Marchionni-Marchisio-Poulsen-Giovinco

Trezeguet-?????????​

Some places say Del Piero to partner Trez, some say Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)