[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [November 10th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not sure about by more than 2 goals, but Milan is prime candidate for most convincing win in a month.

They're a small team that's too proud to commit to sitting back if I assume correctly. And first goal will kill them mentally.
This. This has been one of the reasons they are in a constant loop -- if the team would be named differently (or if deep down the entire club would admit to themselves that they're simply not what they used to be), they would have much much better results. This cult of being a big club is holding them back massively...
Juve and Liverpool (and now Inter slowly) gave up those illusions of grandeur when they needed to, put their heads down and did their work.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We have a choice between conceding a handball penalty, a clumsy challenge penalty, and a towering header over a ballerina CB. Pick your poison.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Man I still cant get over the loss against them in 2010 when they beat us 3-0. They beat us so easily with Ronaldinho and Gatuso scoring. We were utter shit and i hated their arrogance. Time for revenge for a 5-0 win. Lets do this.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Man I still cant get over the loss against them in 2010 when they beat us 3-0. They beat us so easily with Ronaldinho and Gatuso scoring. We were utter shit and i hated their arrogance. Time for revenge for a 5-0 win. Lets do this.
I'm more pissed about losing that Supercoppa to these crooks.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'd rest Pjanic for this one. He'll probably play both of his national team's matches, and right after that we'll have Atalanta and Atleti.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I still can't forget that lost of the CL Final on penalties 2003.We were three times better and still manage to lose on penalties.Still hurts me.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I still can't forget that lost of the CL Final on penalties 2003.We were three times better and still manage to lose on penalties.Still hurts me.
We weren't really any better in the final, it was a crap and even match.

However, we were much better than them over the whole season. We finished well ahead in Serie A.

Nedved plays and we win that game.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
We weren't really any better in the final, it was a crap and even match.
It was a perfect draw. Memorable Conte head crossbar or Superman parade after Inzaghi's shot ... Overall the final was .... mhm .. very Italian. Both teams played like on a chessboard.

And that fate is haunting us from the unprecedented precedent of losing to BVB team in 97.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)