[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (April 21, 2013) (18 Viewers)

M.O.M.

• Vidal

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Now Milan certainly won't catch Napoli (-7) and might lose their 3rd spot to Fiorentina (just 1 point between them), them missing out on CL could hurt them big time this summer, we possibly did the Juventus of 2013/14 a big favor today.
They'll at least get 3rd, and should they crash out in the qualifying stages, it should be considered a freak occurrence. They'll be in the CL next season.

However, them getting 3rd instead of 2nd could disrupt their summer mercato, as @Red pointed out in an earlier episode of Tuz.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
As soon as I saw the Napoli and Fiorentina end scores I knew we would be screwed, and still I watch and lose minutes from my life, I am a fucking idiot and should stop watching completely for the best interest of my family, as now I will be aggressive towards them for the rest of the week thanks to this marvelous display of shit I witnessed tonight.
love it

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Now Milan certainly won't catch Napoli (-7) and might lose their 3rd spot to Fiorentina (just 1 point between them), them missing out on CL could hurt them big time this summer, we possibly did the Juventus of 2013/14 a big favor today.
Think they'll get it. Their fixture list is kinda kind to them.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They'll at least get 3rd, and should they crash out in the qualifying stages, it should be considered a freak occurence. They'll be in the CL next season.

However, them getting 3rd instead of 2nd could disrupt their summer mercato, as @Red pointed out in an earlier episode of Tuz.
3rd is the best case scenario for them right now and as we know from experience, this Milan is no good under pressure. They've had an impressive run, but they were a bunch of chokers at the end of last season and I doubt anything has changed, that 3rd spot is far from secured. The same could be said about CL qualifiers, massive pressure, depends on the draw and Italian league always starts a week or two later than most of the others, if I was a Milan fan I'd seriously start to worry about CL chances.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
BREAKING NEWS: Milan's "100 away goals against Juventus" scudetto celebrations called off. Festival gear and beer tents are being dismounted as we speak, U2 on their way back to Ireland.
:lol:

Perfect troll win. I LOVE IT. We played like shit and still won from a penalty that could've been easily avoided by Abate and Amelia :D

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7.0
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 7.0

Lichtsteiner 6.0
Vidal 6.5
Pirlo 6.0
Pogba 6.0
Asamoah 7.0

Marchisio 5.5

Vucinic 5.0
Only tweaks I'd give are:

Bonucci: 7.0
Asamoah: 6.0
Pogba: 6.5

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/33360/juve-risk-ban-racist-abuse

Juve risk ban for racist abuse
By Football Italia staff

Juventus may be marching towards the title, but they risk a ban on their home stadium after racist abuse was aimed at Milan’s players in tonight's 1-0 win.
The Bianconeri have already received several fines and warnings, so could be forced to play a match behind closed doors.
Despite the Juve ultras group Drughi releasing a statement urging their members not to use racist insults, there were monkey noises aimed towards Kevin-Prince Boateng in the warm-up.
Boateng heard them and reacted, putting his finger to his lips to shut them up. A message was read over the tannoy system warning the hooligans to stop.
To make matters worse, the next home match against Palermo will probably see Juve clinch the Scudetto and that game could well be played behind closed doors.

idiots...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
http://football-italia.net/33360/juve-risk-ban-racist-abuse

Juve risk ban for racist abuse
By Football Italia staff

Juventus may be marching towards the title, but they risk a ban on their home stadium after racist abuse was aimed at Milan’s players in tonight's 1-0 win.
The Bianconeri have already received several fines and warnings, so could be forced to play a match behind closed doors.
Despite the Juve ultras group Drughi releasing a statement urging their members not to use racist insults, there were monkey noises aimed towards Kevin-Prince Boateng in the warm-up.
Boateng heard them and reacted, putting his finger to his lips to shut them up. A message was read over the tannoy system warning the hooligans to stop.
To make matters worse, the next home match against Palermo will probably see Juve clinch the Scudetto and that game could well be played behind closed doors.

idiots...
ruining their own party.. true idiots.

PS Boateng is not even a proper nigger ffs, at least do it against Muntari or some shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)