[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (April 21, 2013) (37 Viewers)

M.O.M.

• Vidal

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
The level of butthurt in that post is very high. Juve controls the FIGC...lol! The same FIGC that stripped them of 2 titles and sent them to Serie B.

As for the game. This will be a crucial match to determine this year's Clasura champion. Milan have been leading the championship for a better part of January to March but I think recently we overtook them for 1st spot. So this one will be big as it's Milan's last chance at silverware this season. They've already secured the financial Scudetto of course.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ultra's are a brand speciale ;)

Look at argentina. If they are losing a game with higher then forfait score, they'll start a riot to get a forfait, cause its better for the club.

discovery channel made a serious about it. the reported was a jackass tho

frick

Apr 4, 2010
The level of butthurt in that post is very high. Juve controls the FIGC...lol! The same FIGC that stripped them of 2 titles and sent them to Serie B.
WHAT IF FIGC was just play acting to achieve our biggest objective.... il gol di Muntari and the suspension of Balotelli? :shocked:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
come on bro stop this crap, theres nothing gentlemanly about this
Wel, with gentleman i mean, they arent trashtalking. They are just explaining the press how jelous they are.

napoli, fiorentina, inter, those talk crap about us.

The only true gentleman team are we tho. we never trashtalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Wel, with gentleman i mean, they arent trashtalking. They are just explaining the press how jelous they are.

napoli, fiorentina, inter, those talk crap about us.

The only true gentleman team are we tho. we never trashtalk
Milan officials have said a lot worse about us than Napoli have if I remember correctly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
inter did, milan, apart from gol di muntari(wich was all allegri's bitching and the club protecting him) not so much

Correct me if i'm wrong tho, i might have forgotten

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
inter did, milan, apart from gol di muntari(wich was all allegri's bitching and the club protecting him) not so much

Correct me if i'm wrong tho, i might have forgotten
Conte said something about the refs and Milan were all over us. That might have been Inter though as well, don't really remember that either :D.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i actually respected ac milan a lot more than napoli fiorentina and inter merda and such.... but if you read their forums it seems that even they sunk to the level the merdazurri are in...

i lost my respect for almost every team in serie a... it seems that if you do good they just hate you for whatever you do..

welcome to serie a, where the only team that makes people actually want to watch the football, gets hated the most :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)