[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (April 21, 2013) (33 Viewers)

M.O.M.

• Vidal

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I see they still consider this match a derby, for me it's just only a regular game that at most might postpone Scudetto celebrations for a week.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Be curious to see how 3-6-1 would do against Milan.

3-5-2 really hasn't worked against them and their 4-3-3.

Putting the extra man in midfield might cause Milan to pull Boateng into a central area - to try and avoid being overwhelmed in there - and make their system more of a 4-3-1-2, which would make for a much more comfortable tactical match-up for Juve and their back three.

Hope Juve do play 3-5-1-1 and Milan do start 4-3-3 because I would like to see if putting the extra midfielder in the team will help Juve against decent teams playing wingers and there aren't many opportunities in Serie A for that experiment to take place.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Milan really has become a joke... what the hell this clowns are doing? no wonder their asses get every year beaten by barca..ffss
Don't really agree with this. Sure, they're a joke with all their whining and bad haircuts, but I see them putting up a good fight next year. With the start they had to this season it's amazing where they are now. Having said that, I can't wait to see their asses handed to them come sunday. :D

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
De Sciglio: "As a kid I was Juventino" ;)
I don't understand how can they being 9 or 10 years old support some other team instead of supporting the team they are playing for since childhood.

De Sciglio playing for Bilan since 2002 (youth) and now for the main team. It's hard to imagine he could be a Juventino, i just don't get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)