[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (April 21, 2013) (41 Viewers)

M.O.M.

• Vidal

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
woah that would indeed be quite the feat, great find :tup:
I accidentally noticed this when I updated the stats. But I'm not sure we'll do it. There were at least 7-8 cases when a serie A team beat all the other teams once, except one team. I fear that we will do the same, and it could well happen on the very last round, when we'll go picnicking in Genoa. And exactly Sampdoria (as well as Udinese) is the team that fucked up a 100% record for Juve, Inter or Milan more than once in the last 50 years.

Mar 30, 2013
What do you think guys? Think Conte should try the same formation as Lazio? I liked the fact that Pogba was playing, extra badassery.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Was there a team who beat every single team in the league at least once in the season? We have a chance to achieve that if we beat Milan and Sampdoria.

Actually, I checked and there was. Milan did it back in 1961/62, when they beat all the other 17 teams at least once that season. Well, we can be the first ones who beat all 19.
could someone text this to one of the players? ultramotivated juventino's raping the shit out of milan would be fantastic!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I accidentally noticed this when I updated the stats. But I'm not sure we'll do it. There were at least 7-8 cases when a serie A team beat all the other teams once, except one team. I fear that we will do the same, and it could well happen on the very last round, when we'll go picnicking in Genoa. And exactly Sampdoria (as well as Udinese) is the team that fucked up a 100% record for Juve, Inter or Milan more than once in the last 50 years.
We'll probably face Samp away with a few fringe players on the field, maybe even a couple of Pirmavera players.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Peluso
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Matri - Vucinic

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Milan will be desperate. A draw is likely. However, our lads can taste the scudetto now, and they also know that the sooner we clinch the title, the more they can go into vacation mode, and I think they're looking forward to this. So they have that to play for as well. On top of this, I'm sure our lads feel they must avenge the defeat at San Siro earlier in the season. A draw is the most likely result, with a Juve-win the second most likely. I'd be very surprised to see us lose this one.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
:lol:

some funny shit on the milan forums:

- niang to score a hattrick :lol:
- barzagli is overrated :lol:

couldn't find more funny shite because their forum has like 7 posters..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)