[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Hellas Verona [28th October, 2023 20:45 CEST] (7 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
This was arguably the best game from Kean in a Juve shirt. So unlucky with this corrupt referee team, they fucked him over big time.

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #49
    Can't believe I'm typing this. Proud of this team of how they responded after the first goal was disallowed. And then after the second. And then after every poor refereeing decision. While it most probably will go back to programming as usual come next week, I'm going to savour this win and this effort. Forza Tuz, Forza Juve.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Huge 3 points.

Not because it was a tough team but the attitude was magnificent to keep pushing despite the setbacks and that it looked like we wouldn't score. The Juve over the past couple of seasons would have panicked, lost its shape and stopped creating chances around 80 mins. Wins like this are massive for belief and momentum.

Also there are a lot of good head to heads this weekend that we needed to take advantage of.

Ref was woeful and the antics of Faraoni were pathetic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I think Milik did more in 10 min then Vlaho 80min this match. Good link up play and header. Its worth had him as sup. Just in case.

Yeah he deserves to start next game, or be subbed in earlier before vlaho next game, because honestly kean was fanstastic this game and deserves to start next game with chiesa.

Vlaho benched until he shows he can be his usual self again.

Last edited:
    OP
    icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #54
    Yeah he deserves to start next game, or be subbed in earlie before vlaho next game, because honestly kean was fanstastic this game and deserves to start next game with chiesa.

Vlaho benched until he shows he can be his usual self again.
    I don't remember what that was tbh. It feels like ages since his last good performance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I don't remember what that was tbh. It feels like ages since his last good performance.

To score goals, I dont usually care performances for him because he was never good in general play, but before his injury, he scored 85% of our goals with chiesa, so he was in form.

So he needs to go back to that or sit his ass down. Because as bizzare as it sounds, both Kean and Milik are better then him in general play.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
    To score goals, I dont usually care performances for him because he was never good in general play, but before his injury, he scored 85% of our goals with chiesa, so he was in form.

So he needs to go back to that or sit his ass down. Because as bizzare as it sounds, both Kean and Milik are better then him in general play.
    Well Juve dont play in europe this season so we had time to settle things like that before going back there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)