[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 GeNOa ( March 22nd, 2015) (23 Viewers)

MoM vs Genoa

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Padoin

• Marchisio

• Vudal

• Pereyra

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Pepe

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 24, 2012
Tevez, Pereyra, Marchisio, Barzagli all did great this match. I guess Tevez MOTM for the solo effort and great goal, but could go to any of them.

What a player Tevez is, ragazzi. What the hell I knew what he is capable of and still he impresses me. Such work ethic. Amazing. May we keep him for another 2-3 years if we can.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
well Roma isn't winning a game since months ... while last year were like us almost till the end. Only last 5 games they gave up and finished 15points or so behind

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah dude lately we're so unlucky. Out Pirlo and Pogba and Sturaro just back from a injury as well. Plus Asamoah,Coman and Caceres injured.
Pogba is a big blow for us now.
i want to see this guy Sturaro play more. apparently he can be great alternative for Vidal.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The 3 CBs were outstanding today.

Also Pereyra did pretty well.

MoM we all know who it is.

Wingbacks predictably bad, Marchisio and Vidal were gassed, and Llorente kept his form of the past 10 months.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i want to see this guy Sturaro play more. apparently he can be great alternative for Vidal.
yup a lot of "grinta" i like him as well that way we can rest some players sometimes. He didn't start today cause he just come back from a injury

- - - Updated - - -

The 3 CBs were outstanding today.

Also Pereyra did pretty well.

MoM we all know who it is.

Wingbacks predictably bad, Marchisio and Vidal were gassed, and Llorente kept his form of the past 10 months.
No Pereyra no! he fecked up so many chances honestly. All he did is the penalty (which we failed)
Marchisio e Vidal were outstanding today. Ran all over and recovered some great balls!
The MoM is Tevez without a doubt.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lllorente is ........, welll awfull.Not a single shot ,the guy is is so lost.If anybody offer ,doesn't matter what amount we have to sell him.
Either is a foul or an offside .
We should accept every possible offer for him.The guy is lost.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Lllorente is ........, welll awfull.Not a single shot ,the guy is is so lost.If anybody offer ,doesn't matter what amount we have to sell him.
Either is a foul or an offside .
We should accept every possible offer for him.The guy is lost.
Iirc he did have a shot that was saved by a Genoa defender, almost scored.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Let's not exaggerate, Matri didn't do anything and Llorente had a great chance that he almost scored in.

I want to see Llorente regain form, the only ones who lose when he's bad are us.
I know but I am so disappointed with him. We need him up to his best but I think we'll never see that in this Juve. He is 30, not suited to our tactics its simply bad and not fair to keep him with us and let him rot on the bench. The best for us and for him is to sell him while we still can and while he has a chance to play some football in the few years he got left as a football player. I love this guy but sadly seems like there's no space for him in this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)