[Serie A]JUVENTUS 1-0 Genoa [January 22nd 2018] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Matuidi

• D. Costa

• Bentancur

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I haven't had the time to follow closely this season and the last, but isn't this the benchmark performance these both seasons?
Last season we didn't put effort for two thirds of the season and then went on firing on all cylinders.

This season we're much more lively but it does look like we've dropped in quality. We've had good performances at times though and bad as well. But I'm confident that even if there was a drop in quality, we'll peak soon, same as last year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Last season we didn't put effort for two thirds of the season and then went on firing on all cylinders.

This season we're much more lively but it does look like we've dropped in quality. We've had good performances at times though and bad as well. But I'm confident that even if there was a drop in quality, we'll peak soon, same as last year.
Hmm, nice to know. Thx.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We started well but then looked tired
D.Costa is getting better in each game
Mandzukic is just a player you love despite not having the typical winger skills
The rest did meh
I liked Matuidi running from attack to help the defense tough he wasnt at his best last night..

- - - Updated - - -

P.S is the poll made to pick D.Costa?! I dont remember Bentancur or Bernardeschi playing yesterday and Matuidi had quite an off game IMO + I expected Mandzukic to be in the poll as its clearly a fight between him and D.Costa

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
We started well but then looked tired

P.S is the poll made to pick D.Costa?! I dont remember Bentancur or Bernardeschi playing yesterday and Matuidi had quite an off game IMO + I expected Mandzukic to be in the poll as its clearly a fight between him and D.Costa
You must have missed it because of your 40" TV...you would have seen it in your 65" one

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
No idea why you would bring on Sturaro in a game where we were struggling to control possession, especially with Bentancur on the bench.
Odd as it may be, Sturaro for Khedira was a sub I would have made as well. And probably a bit quicker. It just felt like we could use someone with some tenacity on the pitch.

Mandzukic was our best player out there for me as well. All 4 of our defenders also did well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)