[Serie A]JUVENTUS 1-0 Genoa [January 22nd 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Matuidi

• D. Costa

• Bentancur

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Can someone sum up the game for me?

Comments in the live section seemed to be less than positive
we scored early and stopped playing. picture any Juventus game from last few seasons when we did his, its the same.

- - - Updated - - -

If our striker wasn't Higuain, I'd say we have a chance to pull a Chelsea and counterattack our way to a CL... But Higuain and counterattack are two terms that just don't go together.
and people thought Mandzukic is gonna slow down our counterattacking when Morata left lol

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Can someone sum up the game for me?

Comments in the live section seemed to be less than positive
Terrible game to watch, basically an usual game for juve against minnows with energy conservation and not the most nice football, some shaky defensive moments nd we look like we can receive a goal anytme soon, but fortunately we dont,well this is called efficiency and brought us scudetto over scudetto, it's not a game that we should judge anything from it, we took the points, move on, we can do it much better than this.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If our striker wasn't Higuain, I'd say we have a chance to pull a Chelsea and counterattack our way to a CL... But Higuain and counterattack are two terms that just don't go together.
He's starting to be frustrating way too often but Higuain is not our biggest problem.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Terrible performance, typical of us after the Christmas break.

Mandzukic clear man of the match, Benatia also did well. Thought Khedira was improved too.

No idea why you would bring on Sturaro in a game where we were struggling to control possession, especially with Bentancur on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from against Napoli...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
3pts

forget this game ever happened.

Typical cagon game.
we scored early and stopped playing. picture any Juventus game from last few seasons when we did his, its the same.

- - - Updated - - -

and people thought Mandzukic is gonna slow down our counterattacking when Morata left lol
It's pretty much the reason I stopped watching our games

I don't enjoy watching Juve anymore and the team just doesn't get me off my chair

I applaud anyone who can watch all our games week in week out and not complain

Thanks for the summary

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's starting to be frustrating way too often but Higuain is not our biggest problem.
Yeah he really is imo. He bogs down our attacking play like no other. Him and Khedira that is. Higgy is standing still way too often when we attack, never gets on the end of anything we put into the box. Defenders easily get in front of him to intercept balls even from disadvantaged positions. His passing is poor, his shot takes him forever to get off so its easily blocked, his pace is gone so he's outrun all the time. The guy is in awful shape and awful form this year.

So yes, when 90 million went to purchasing him, he is our biggest problem right now, both figuratively and literally.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
3 points are all that was good about this one. Disgusting performance, lack of atmosphere, shit opponents, unmotivated, holiday mode players. Hopefully we start raising our level in time for the CL games against Spurs.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Terrible performance, typical of us after the Christmas break.

Mandzukic clear man of the match, Benatia also did well. Thought Khedira was improved too.

No idea why you would bring on Sturaro in a game where we were struggling to control possession, especially with Bentancur on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from against Napoli...
and so many other games. I wouldn't bother. these cunts clearly are obsessed.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yeah he really is imo. He bogs down our attacking play like no other. Him and Khedira that is. Higgy is standing still way too often when we attack, never gets on the end of anything we put into the box. Defenders easily get in front of him to intercept balls even from disadvantaged positions. His passing is poor, his shot takes him forever to get off so its easily blocked, his pace is gone so he's outrun all the time. The guy is in awful shape and awful form this year.

So yes, when 90 million went to purchasing him, he is our biggest problem right now, both figuratively and literally.
I see your point. I don't feel like defending Higuain anymore. 90m is not paid off in one season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)