[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Fiorentina [September 20th 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Rugani

• Barzagli

• Cuadrado

• Bentancur

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Great to collect 3 points in what was a dangerous game, the squad players did excellent. I think Mandzukic looked very tired towards the end so maybe we should give him a breather with Costa playing on the weekend? Matuidi and Bentancur give our midfield great depth and quality that we never had last season with Rincon and Lemina as backups. Rugani and Barzagli looked good together
Yes Rugani needs to cut down on his mistakes

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I am sure as he gets playing time and experience he will. He was vital on a block at the end of the game today.
Hi was having only one big mistake and as you said he will be better with experience of playing more games.
On that block at the end it was Sturaro not Rugani (if we speak about same situation)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Very disappointing performance.We were poor,very poor.Higuain is so fucking out of form.I saw several times that we were defending to this shitty rats team when they were with 10 players.Again ,very bad game.To defend at your own turf when the opponent had 10 players is ridiculous ....Very disappointing.With a game like this we will suffer against Torino.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:rofl: you know the match is very shit when you looked and found that highlights on the internet only consist of the goal and the nonexistent penalty and they don't even have highlight for the 1st half :rofl:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
:rofl: you know the match is very $#@! when you looked and found that highlights on the internet only consist of the goal and the nonexistent penalty and they don't even have highlight for the 1st half :rofl:
Stadium was quite empty last night.
I guess people already knew how shit it will be.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Anybody knows why Alegri was so furious at the end of the game?

Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Tuttosport:

Szczesny 6

Sturaro 5.5
Rugani 5.5
Barzagli 6.5
Asabob 6

Bentancur 6.5
Matuidi 6.5

Cuadrado 6.5
Dybala 6
Mandzukic 7

Higuain 5

Allegri 6.5

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Tuttosport:

Szczesny 6

Sturaro 5.5
Rugani 5.5
Barzagli 6.5
Asabob 6

Bentancur 6.5
Matuidi 6.5

Cuadrado 6.5
Dybala 6
Mandzukic 7

Higuain 5

Allegri 6.5

So fucking furious shaking his shoulders from that video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)