[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 fiorentina (March 9th 2014) (8 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You guys are too hard on that guy.Complaining bitches everywhere.

Dint see anything wrong with his performance in the first half but yes,he needs to improve..Whether its due to arrogance or fatigue one can only speculate at this point.Nothing is certain.
One thing is certain he played bad ,compete with Vidal who was worst.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Can't believe people moan so much. Better enjoy this winning spell we have right now, because it's not gonna last.
I know right.I'm so ecstatic with the result considering we overcome a tough opponent and are 14 pts clear now yet i came here only to read retarded comments on our players,you'd have to think we just got our ass handed by Fiorentina or something..God we have become too spoilt havent we.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
@Cusp it-s ok to defend him because is a very promising player, but his errors today started the real rats occassions on goals, that-s why we are lucky not losing this game

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I cant understand whats going on with Vidal.I cant recognize him today.He was our worst player.In this team along Gigi he is my favorite player.But in last games he was bad but today he was awful.Not a single accurate pass.Make some bad early tackle and get yellow.Okay he become a father before two days but that is no excuse to play like he played today.He was clearly invisible ,no his magic of passing of defense playing ,nothing.
Pogba is the very same story.Also he played very bad in last games but today he was also waful.Dribble in front of our goal,careless for everything what was going on the pitch,not a single good pass....
Okay I can understand that there are some dips in for of both which is understandable but this is too much.If everybody were bad Vidal saves our asses but not today.When nobody passes Pogba did but not today.
Very bad display of both and pretty shitty display of ours.Lets be clear,WE WERE NO SAVING ENERGY FOR NOTHING.Thats how we play.Period.
Fatigue or maybe loss of form. All we can wish for is quick restoration to normality.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
@Cusp it-s ok to defend him because is a very promising player, but his errors today started the real rats occassions on goals, that-s why we are lucky not losing this game
lucky not to loose the game?? they had one real chance, the header in the post. other than that they had 0 shoot on goal. would have been very unlucky for us to even draw this match.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The problem with this forum is they expect Pogba to play like Iniesta/Xavi week in week out.The kind of criticism he's getting just shows the high standards he's set,all at the age of fucking 20 goddamit.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
fredrik you make an overall of chances that-s why this isn-t enough to say it was a clear victory,comparing some stats, just think about the fact that in the 70th minute we had 13 chances and they got 3 and at the final they almost equalized it. the tactic was wrong with that extra defending style because we lost possession often and rats increased their shots on target. So wich one of you is ok to admit that a 1-0 shoulb be defended 30 mins??

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
fredrik you make an overall of chances that-s why this isn-t enough to say it was a clear victory,comparing some stats, just think about the fact that in the 70th minute we had 13 chances and they got 3 and at the final they almost equalized it. the tactic was wrong with that extra defending style because we lost possession often and rats increased their shots on target. So wich one of you is ok to admit that a 1-0 shoulb be defended 30 mins??
We were not defending. We were pinned back.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Keep Calm and Forza Juventus now onto the Europa League..

"Dad"
I will listen standing your advise on my feet "Dad".And I will never criticize any of our players before consulting you "Daddy ,Daddy".
I am happy as well but we should destroy them,but not with this kind of display.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
i think the problem is we dont agree on how to best accomplish to win this type of games. considering how fiorentina play, and the last time we met, i think it was a good choich to let fiorentina play against our established defence. taking risk attacking with many players, knowing how fast fiorentina can counter (like the last time) would have been silly. considering how little fiorentina managed to create and that we won, its hard to argue that the approch was wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

We were not defending. We were pinned back.
that is what we do when we are leading, especially against good counterattacking sides. looking at the table one could say, somewhat succesful at that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)