[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 fiorentina (March 9th 2014) (7 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Milan locked us up, Chievo locked us up, Galatasaray, Torino, must I go on?

When a team decides to pressure us high up the pitch, we can do nothing but sit back and defend.

We conceded two free headers around the 6 yard box, both should have been scored, one hit the cross bar.

We are much weaker than we think.
We also missed a ton of chances. Nevertheless your point is valid.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What an ugly performance and even more mentality in the second half. In the first half we showed some good play but our finishing was terrible bar that fantastic shot from Asamoah that got us the three points and a record we failed to achieve last season. I simply find it disgusting to take games the way we did, we have the means to put in a second goal and make it much easier for everyone but shose to hoof and hope for the best. Add to that subs that no one can understand.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6.5
Ogbonna 6
Chiellini 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6
Vidal 5.5
Marchisio 7
Pogba 6
Asamoah 7.5

Tevez 6.5
Llorente 6.5

Caceres 6
Isla N.R
Padoin N.R
Vidal 4.5 and Pogba barely 5.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You guys are too hard on that guy.Complaining bitches everywhere.

Dint see anything wrong with his performance in the first half but yes,he needs to improve..Whether its due to arrogance or fatigue one can only speculate at this point.Nothing is certain.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I cant understand whats going on with Vidal.I cant recognize him today.He was our worst player.In this team along Gigi he is my favorite player.But in last games he was bad but today he was awful.Not a single accurate pass.Make some bad early tackle and get yellow.Okay he become a father before two days but that is no excuse to play like he played today.He was clearly invisible ,no his magic of passing of defense playing ,nothing.
Pogba is the very same story.Also he played very bad in last games but today he was also awful.Dribble in front of our goal,careless for everything what was going on the pitch,not a single good pass....
Okay I can understand that there are some dips in form of both which is understandable but this is too much.If everybody were bad Vidal saves our asses but not today.When nobody passes Pogba did but not today.
Very bad display of both and pretty shitty display of ours.Lets be clear,WE WERE NO SAVING ENERGY FOR NOTHING.Thats how we play.Period.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo 24 min.
49.1% - Fiorentina kept 49.1% of ball possession vs Juventus: their lowest percentage this season. Exertion.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)