[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 fiorentina (March 9th 2014) (3 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I dont know why you are scared.We will win definitely,but I wont to humiliate them.Thats my wish .They hate us more than Inter fans .So this rats are our main enemy and thats why I want to humiliate them.Normally if we can do that and I think that we are able to do that.Fucking rats.And a little unusual time for a game 12.30h.

Daniele Orsato is a referee.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Would love to win all 3 games against them.

Then when they talk about that 4-2 game the answer will be is that the same season Juve helped prevent you from getting into the Champions league and sent yous crashing out of the Europa league!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I repeat I want humiliation of our biggest enemies.Purple rats who were carrying a banners for Heysel tragedy last time we played in Turin.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We definitely should aim to destroy their morale in prep to the EL clash in our stadium.

They must be thinking seriously what to do... with 2 of their buggest games played consecutively in our stadium. We MUST capitalize on this unique chance.

Jul 20, 2012
Fiorentina (3-5-2): Neto; Diakitè, G. Rodriguez, Savic; Cuadrado, Aquilani, Pizarro, Mati Fernandez, Pasqual; Matri, Ilicic.

We have to exploit their right flank. Diakite and Cuadrado.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
While on the subject of time, here in the US we're doing Daylight Savings on Sunday, are they doing it in Europe this weekend too? Because right now my satellite has all the games listed as being an hour later than what they normally would be - is this right? I know we've usually been doing it a couple weeks apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)