[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 fiorentina (March 9th 2014) (5 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Cuadrado is their biggest threat, he troubled us heavily last time around. Rossi may have scored the goals, but it was all the pressure created by Cuadrado.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
I-m glad for Matri he has the chance to play full time, i don-t thing he-ll betray Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

indeed Cuadrado made possible those quick counters, won-t happen again

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
I still don-t understand what-s happening with Paul, he-s supposed to increase his value, his strength, all I see on him now are those cheap frustrated monkey tricks. Conte should give him some new directions

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Watch Apache and Vidal to score five each ......
no. i want Matri to score an own goal and we win by 1-0. and then when hes substitued the whole stadium applauds to our legend. that would be... :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

true. he played the most games in the team together with buffon and vidal (i think). he missed mostly 3-4 matches in all competitions the whole season. he needs to rest a bit.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we have seen from the Milan game that we need a proper leftback/wingback and a a good defensive midfielder which is happy to be 5th choice.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Should we field our EL team to play against fiorentina in our next game and play the first eleven in the EL clash?, or should we field our best team against them in the upcoming Serie A game?.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Should we field our EL team to play against fiorentina in our next game and play the first eleven in the EL clash?, or should we field our best team against them in the upcoming Serie A game?.
Just field the best possible players to win all. Simple. He (conte) has already done rotation for these games.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Prade says for Football Italia that his side cam beat Juventus again.Okay,lets fuck to death this fuckers to remember who Juve is and who that third rated team are.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Prade says for Football Italia that his side cam beat Juventus again.Okay,lets fuck to death this fuckers to remember who Juve is and who that third rated team are.
They all talk, and they all come here and lose.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Without ROssi and Valero they are a totally different thing. I say we tire them with our second fiddle dudes on weekend, and go gung ho against them in the EL.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Can see us dominating them and stopping at a 2-0 lead, then we'll claw out a narrow victory at 2-1 and give them confidence. As opposed to trashing them 4-0 like we really should, given the opportunity.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
no. i want Matri to score an own goal and we win by 1-0. and then when hes substitued the whole stadium applauds to our legend. that would be... :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -
this would be awesome. :lol:

but imagine all the tuz backlash against a 1-0 own goal win against the rats? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)