[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (6 Viewers)

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
I thought Mellberg was pretty good so more like a 7. Other than that how the fuck can we be so lost on both flanks given that we're playing against a team which has no flank players except their fullbacks.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Buffon 10.5 :D

Grygera 5
Mellberg 5.5+
Legortaglie 6
De Ceglie 5.5

Marchionni 6
Marchisio 6.5
Zanetti 6.5
Nedved 5

Amauri 6
Del Piero 6+

Ranieri 3 he just fielded eleven players, and started screwing the team later. He should have took Nedved and Keep Alex no matter what. Bringing Poulsen in was also senseless unless if he took Nedved out.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
this is a match that if you want to win the championship you have to win, its one of those games were you play shit but still get the 3 points is all that matters and you move onto the next match and hope for another win

Jan 22, 2009
I think DP wasn't right to react like this...he is a smart player who reads the game and should have noticed that Nedved was left in the filed for helping our defense on the left side where we were thorn and gaining fouls/time for us!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #490
    your ratings are very skewed, mellberg was our best defender, zanetti was more decisive in the middle and marchionni made some really good runs despite that miss he was always dangerous
    Our best defender because they were all terrible. He wasn't convincing and good at all. Terrible marking from both Mellberg and Legro. They both got owned on [aerial balls]. Only good thing they did was playing the offside system pretty good.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    i disagree again, we were being attacked constantly down our left side, and nedved defensively is better than gio, where instead he provided the sparkling output we were missing for most of the game
    i disagree:) ... after the sub we held the ball very well and i think if DP was there it was going to be tough for them and maybe we could have been scored the second ......

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Ranieri 3 he just fielded eleven players, and started screwing the team later. He should have took Nedved and Keep Alex no matter what. Bringing Poulsen in was also senseless unless if he took Nedved out.
    Agreed. But his subs are always that of a trophy-less man who lacks understanding of the game.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    I think DP wasn't right to react like this...he is a smart player who reads the game and should have noticed that Nedved was left in the filed for helping our defense on the left side where we were thorn and gaining fouls/time for us!
    We didn't need fouls, we needed to keep posession and waste time. But whenever Nedved had the ball he kept falling over and losing the ball. So what advantage did we get from him?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #495
    He's human man. I didn't like his reaction as-well, but reacting this way once each 450 matches isn't really bad thing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    your ratings are very skewed, mellberg was our best defender, zanetti was more decisive in the middle and marchionni made some really good runs despite that miss he was always dangerous
    Don't agree at all bro.

Mellberg wasn't that good and made mistakes, Marchisio did a good job, and if a player can make a good run put then punches the ball out of play or give it away then what is the point..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)