[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (52 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I thought De Ceglie played bad today, too many errors for my liking. Grygera needs to clean up his tackling, too many bad timed challenges. Thank god for Buffon, he played like he was never gone. I love it.

Next week we can welcome back Sissoko right? Only a one game suspension so he should be back for Udinese I think. I agree with Andy however I think Marchisio has been great and is clearly growing in confidence every game he plays and deserves more credit. I feel sorry for Nedved, never before has his lost speed been more evident as he just can't keep up like he used to but he still has his fitness levels amazingly enough. I feel like he is Jordan playing for the Washington Bullets. Just let it go neddy, we all hold you in our hearts....

Amauri needs a rest and I cant wait until Trez makes his "grand retour". Camoranesi should hopefully be back midweek for Udinese and his creativity will be welcomed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
what standsout to me is that Marchisio was our best mid going forward, if Marchionni would get those crosses anywhere near good he would be so much more of a threat.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Della Valle: Ref attitude is 'disgusting'
Saturday 24 January, 2009
Fiorentina President Andrea Della Valle called in a television show to demand a public explanation for the “disgusting” refereeing errors.

“I would above all like to praise my players for proving they can play on a par with anyone,” he said on Sky Italia television after the 1-0 defeat to Juventus.

“I am indignant at the attitude from these referees and linesmen against my team, which has gone on now for several weeks.

“I am disgusted with what I have seen. These are clear errors that even a child can see. I cannot explain the incredible behaviour seen in the first half.

“How am I to explain it to me players and all the fans in Florence? I will take some decisions next week, because our patience has come to an end. This club and the city deserve respect.

“It has been going on ever since [Alberto] Gilardino's handling incident in Palermo.”

Gilardino was given a two-match ban after he punched the ball into the net to win in Sicily, but there have been a series of errors against Fiorentina recently.

In the Juventus game they had a Gilardino goal incorrectly ruled offside and Stevan Jovetic appeared to be tripped by Olof Mellberg.

“Next week I might have a cooler head and I hope [refereeing designator Pierluigi] Collina can explain it to us,” continued a clearly furious Della Valle.

“It may well be bad luck, but for weeks on end these extraordinary things have been happening to Fiorentina. I want to know how this has happened and what is behind it?

“Are we back to the dark days? What is happening here? We want a public explanation from the authorities.

“My team was built to fight for the Champions League spots, which we are, but we cannot manage it if we are constantly hit by these incidents. How could the linesman not see that Gilardino was in play?”

Fiorentina were one of the clubs penalised in the Calciopoli trial, but Juventus were demoted to Serie B and stripped of two Scudetti for their part in the scandal.

RELAX YOU FAG!

There was offside(arm and head) and there was a pk on Jovetic but the ref didn't whistle a foul against the viola sh*t right before it happened.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Della Valle: Ref attitude is 'disgusting'
Saturday 24 January, 2009
Fiorentina President Andrea Della Valle called in a television show to demand a public explanation for the “disgusting” refereeing errors.

“I would above all like to praise my players for proving they can play on a par with anyone,” he said on Sky Italia television after the 1-0 defeat to Juventus.

“I am indignant at the attitude from these referees and linesmen against my team, which has gone on now for several weeks.

“I am disgusted with what I have seen. These are clear errors that even a child can see. I cannot explain the incredible behaviour seen in the first half.

“How am I to explain it to me players and all the fans in Florence? I will take some decisions next week, because our patience has come to an end. This club and the city deserve respect.

“It has been going on ever since [Alberto] Gilardino's handling incident in Palermo.”

Gilardino was given a two-match ban after he punched the ball into the net to win in Sicily, but there have been a series of errors against Fiorentina recently.

In the Juventus game they had a Gilardino goal incorrectly ruled offside and Stevan Jovetic appeared to be tripped by Olof Mellberg.

“Next week I might have a cooler head and I hope [refereeing designator Pierluigi] Collina can explain it to us,” continued a clearly furious Della Valle.

“It may well be bad luck, but for weeks on end these extraordinary things have been happening to Fiorentina. I want to know how this has happened and what is behind it?

“Are we back to the dark days? What is happening here? We want a public explanation from the authorities.

“My team was built to fight for the Champions League spots, which we are, but we cannot manage it if we are constantly hit by these incidents. How could the linesman not see that Gilardino was in play?”

Fiorentina were one of the clubs penalised in the Calciopoli trial, but Juventus were demoted to Serie B and stripped of two Scudetti for their part in the scandal.

RELAX YOU FAG!

There was offside(arm and head) and there was a pk on Jovetic but the ref didn't whistle a foul against the viola sh*t right before it happened.
It's rat, not fag :p

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Im really impressed by marchionni stamina and fitness he kept running the whole 90 mins! but without any impact to the game :D
man that's the problem with marchionni ...... and i realy fell sorry for nedved and for us for sure cause we realy need a replacement .... of course we have Gio but as u see rainieri don't know that .........

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
ouchhhhhhhhhhh

we are on the top

:flag3:

forza juve

hate you coach,,, del piero is a hero should not be out

Buffon (tears) how happy i am

i will be right back soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)