[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (3 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
We are not going to use the new Goalie though ,
according to the latest News , Gigi is recover and could start for this game , the same goes to Chiellini and Mellberg .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventus had a morning training session today consisting of an intense warm-up based on handball and technical exercises.

Olof Mellberg was back to training with the group, just like Vincenzo Iaquinta. The attacker recovered from the muscle problem and could be available for call-up for the match against Fiorentina if the results are positive.

Buffon and Manninger trained regularly. Buffon yesterday trained in the gym and his conditions seemed to be good already. Today the goalkeeper worked on the field and if tomorrow the results will be good and no respiratory problems are identified then he will be available for Saturday’s match. Manninger is recovering from the blow to the shinbone suffered during the match against Lazio. The Austrian goalkeeper also underwent a complete session of training today and work will be more intense tomorrow also making him available for Saturday. Tiago has recovered from the influenza attack he suffered in the last few days. The Portuguese midfielder today worked in the gym and will return to working with the group tomorrow.

Chiellini is undergoing a specific training programme as a precaution. Once he gets the go-ahead by the medical staff he will be able to make a quick return. The defender will tomorrow undergo a bio-mechanical test in Perugia with Professor Cerulli. If on Saturday progress is registered he will be able to make a quick return.

Camoranesi trained on the field without any problems but it is not yet possible to foresee when he will return.

Good news for Jonathan Zebina who after the physiotherapy in Florence returned in good condition. The defender began working on the field and the programme will be progressively intensified to allow the quick return to the field.
----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the latest news from juventus.com

Music to ears :weee:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Good morning everybody

todays headlines:

Friday 23 January
Gazzetta dello Sport
Beckham forever - The England international is falling in love with Milan and is tempted to not return to the USA
Gasperini and Genoa: It's healthy to dream
Ranieri: I think Nedved will stay but I like Diego
Coppa Italia - Pandev-Mauri-Rocchi as Lazio knock out Torino
Roma are furious with the referees and prepare a dossier

Corriere dello Sport
Record-breaking Del Piero - He could win the Scudetto 14 years after his first, his teammates believe, Amauri launches the challenge and Buffon is ready
Inter, Adriano is the extra man
Kaka, Galliani's no to Real: He will stay at Milan for good
Coppa Italia - Lazio go through and face Juventus or Napoli in the semi-finals
Gilardino: I haven't scored for three games because I'm waiting for Juve

Tuttosport
Juve, attend to it! The Bianconeri have an appointment for Diego, but the Sheiks also have their eyes on him
Inter - Adriano is reborn but there's a Mourinho storm
Milan - Face-to-face between Ancelotti and Ronaldinho
Natali scores for Torino, but Lazio progress in the Coppa Italia 3-1

Mar 24, 2006
Buffon hasn't played for 13 matches because he's waiting for back and laughing at our massacre on your fvckin team this Sunday,

oh you will stick with your no goal period .

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Eℓvin;1873938 said:
Good news for Jonathan Zebina who after the physiotherapy in Florence returned in good condition. The defender began working on the field and the programme will be progressively intensified to allow the quick return to the field.
----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the latest news from juventus.com

Music to ears :weee:
Finally:jvefan:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Gila's gunning for Juve
Friday 23 January, 2009

Fiorentina striker Alberto Gilardino hasn't found the net since December 14, but claims that he has been “saving himself for Juventus.”

Gila has revitalised his career at Fiorentina after a troubled spell at Milan and has 12 goals to his name already this term.

Although the former Parma hero hasn't been on target in 2009, he is expecting to come good in this weekend's grudge match against Juventus.

“I have been waiting for the most important game,” Gilardino told the Corriere dello Sport.

I have been saving myself so that I can score against Juve. I still have fond memories of the first day of the season when I debuted for the Viola and netted.

“It was a crucial goal for me because it allowed me to immediately enter the hearts of the Fiorentina fans.

“I worked hard in Marbella over the Christmas break. I knew I wouldn't be at my best against Lecce, but things went better against Milan and I think I'll be 100 per cent for the Juve game.”

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan23d.html

Pretty Crap ...
The viola should dock his pay after he says he only save himself for Juve and dun try hard enuff for other matches.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
doesnt make a difference how many goals amauri or delpiero contnue to score.. Ibra as always will win all the awards and get the recognition even if he played half a season, scored 4 goals less than dp, 3 less than trezgol.. 8 of which are penalties... mostly fake..and against small teams.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #256
    icεmαή;1873891 said:
    If that list is correct, then we'll have Chimenti in goal?:shocked:
    Well, someone is going to party really hard if this happens.

Btw, could someone ask Gila to shut his mouth?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)