[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Empoli [March 30th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Dybala in sports issue - is failure. It's good that he has a big hype of children from South America and a lot of fallowers on insta. We have to sell him quickly, as long as someone gives us our "10" (O GOD) 100 million

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Remember when Bentancur was like Kean is now? Every time Khedira was playing Tuz was like "why not Bentancur"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I will take 3 pts but performance was disappointing. Players dont give a fuck anymore bc Serie A title was won few weeks ago, eventhough not mathematically. Still people paid for tickets, you have millions infront of the screen watching this, so ffs put some more effort in, especially when you have one of the best jobs around, kicking the ball and paid millions. :p

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Allegri must have used this game to experiment. Otherwise, playing a horribly unbalanced lineup with 4 CMs against Empoli at home with no penetration from flanks and just a striker and a trequartista in attack is just plain stupid.

Took a page from Simeone's book and lulled the opponent to sleep before finishing them off. He sapped the opposition of energy before putting in attacking subs before too ofc. This Empoli side is too poor. Didn't look like a waste of a half or 70 mins like some other games. A win looked guaranteed once he put Kean on.

Also, dabbled with the the 352/442, Can CB/CM tactic more.

Oct 23, 2011
Good 3 points, no reason to analyze the performance as we clearly only cared about the points today. Let's hope we can achieve the same result on Wednesday against Cagliari, and rest the entire squad Saturday against Milan. Mathematically we need 4 more wins, but that's assuming Napoli will win all their remaining games, which they won't. I'd say we will be fine with 2 more wins and a couple of draws or draws.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I will take 3 pts but performance was disappointing. Players dont give a fuck anymore bc Serie A title was won few weeks ago, eventhough not mathematically. Still people paid for tickets, you have millions infront of the screen watching this, so ffs put some more effort in, especially when you have one of the best jobs around, kicking the ball and paid millions. :p
Players didn't have as much to do with it. Games are always tougher after int'l break, and it's very difficult and rare to look good with an unbalanced lineup.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Good 3 points, no reason to analyze the performance as we clearly only cared about the points today. Let's hope we can achieve the same result on Wednesday against Cagliari, and rest the entire squad Saturday against Milan. Mathematically we need 4 more wins, but that's assuming Napoli will win all their remaining games, which they won't. I'd say we will be fine with 2 more wins and a couple of draws or draws.
We are playing on Tuesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)