[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Empoli [March 30th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #82
    @Mark

Out of town so next thread won’t be open until Sunday. Camping with family so no signal:p

:hustini:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry tuzzers

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Kean will be back on the bench most likely.
    Seeing how Allegri benched Coman so frequently despite him playing well, and then finally letting him go to Bayern to score against us in champions league world wide audience Hollywood heartbreak style, I hope allegri has learned his lesson.

The possibility of that ranks lower than a whale flying in the sky though.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Dude, don’t take any posts from that fucking moron seriously. He thinks he’s funny and clever with his trolling, it’s pretty pathetic.
    I totally understand why you feel that my posts are trolls. But time has always proved that there are facts in my assessments and statement.

I dissed Llorente since his arrival as I could see no future for such footballer in modern football or juventus. in the end, I was proven right. He became one of the most stagnant striker we had. Can’t move can’t run.

I dissed Khedira since his arrival. Bless him though for his health issue. But in the end, I was proven right again. The whole Tuz forum now sees that.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    We will struggle this game, without CR7, just like how we will struggle against Ajax if CR7 doesn’t play.

Not sure why people seems to think we could win Ajax without CR7 lol.

In the game against Athletico, our midfield was once again non-creative and we had to depend on crosses. Thankfully, CR7 grabbed at the few half-chances he had and we won. And people thought that Allegri was a genius and he went on to blame his first-leg players.

With the quality of midfield we have now, we really will struggle all the way till the end of the season. Other teams has already witnessed our reliance on CR7. Even if the opponent put five players on CR7, our midfield flops like Can Matuidi Pjanic will combine to misplace their one meter passes to our strikers.

I still believe Allegri should try other technically and physically gifted players in midfield, such as berna and mandzukic. And then throw in Can/Matuidi as a destroyer.

This team is coming to China in summer. I am going to send my proposal to Allegri when I see him. Which is to sell Bentancur, Pjanic, and Can. And then bring in Fernandinho, Assensio, and Isco.
    Why did i have to read all of it? *sad

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Juventus (4-3-3): Szczesny; Cancelo, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Dybala.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    We need to wrap serie A title as soon as possible. Lose against Genoa was a *^%&%^&%^*^

Currently we need 15 points to seal the title, mathematically and I hope we already seal Serie A so we can turn all concentration for UCL

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Strong lineup. Hoping for a Dybala brace. Also hope we get a couple of free kicks in good positions now that Ronaldo is injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Juventus (4-3-3): Szczesny; Cancelo, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Dybala.
    Good line up, considering that we lack creativity both in midfield quality and manager’s mindset.

Hope those two could be solved with the arrival of Pogba Fernandinho and Deschamps

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure where the goals are coming from. Probably corners and set pieces with chiellini or rugani headers

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)