[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Empoli [March 30th, 2019] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
That would be a good idea. I liked his form against Pontedera for the U-23 team.
Yeah, kid looks good in recent games. Still find it amusing how Hans played a whole game on Saturday evening away vs Pontedera and after that instead of having a rest had to go to Genova to join the first team squad, whose game vs Genoa on Sunday at noon was 12 hours after the Pontedera game...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Young

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, kid looks good in recent games. Still find it amusing how Hans played a whole game on Saturday evening away vs Pontedera and after that instead of having a rest had to go to Genova to join the first team squad, whose game vs Genoa on Sunday at noon was 12 hours after the Pontedera game...
In all honesty he seems like a down to earth kid. Just enjoying being able to travel with the first team and watch them closely. I think that for Allegri to call him for the game he must have known that he would only play in extreme circumstances (injuries, red card, etc)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Quick turnaround with a tougher game on the road against Cagliari Tuesday. Expect to see rotation against Empoli

Perin

De Sciglio Bonucci Rugani Spinazzola

Bernardeschi Can Pjanic Matuidi

Dybala Kean

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Could Marc actually be Alen?
@Alen is one of the best posters on this Forum, if not the best. I am not on his level.

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic ... once he disagrees with you ...he throw the " mental something " ...i started to believe he is actually mental :hihi:
Klovn ...he was searching on every post for me to dislike :lol:....all my posts ..... like those bugs stick in your shoes.:rofl:
I know, mate, I know. They are just bugs waiting to be squashed.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose not all of us can be such super geniuses as to believe the Terminator movies are the best films ever, and Arnold is the greatest actor. :lol3:
That is my own preference. Do you know what that means, :stupid: ?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Alen is one of the best posters on this Forum, if not the best. I am not on his level.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, mate, I know. They are just bugs waiting to be squashed.

- - - Updated - - -

That is my own preference. Do you know what that means, :stupid: ?
Thats ok I used to really like the gay who is also a bit of a pedophile but when I realized what he is I stopped although I also stopped watching House of Cards when they announced his death... (Disgusting human being or not he still made the show..)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We will struggle this game, without CR7, just like how we will struggle against Ajax if CR7 doesn’t play.

Not sure why people seems to think we could win Ajax without CR7 lol.

In the game against Athletico, our midfield was once again non-creative and we had to depend on crosses. Thankfully, CR7 grabbed at the few half-chances he had and we won. And people thought that Allegri was a genius and he went on to blame his first-leg players.

With the quality of midfield we have now, we really will struggle all the way till the end of the season. Other teams has already witnessed our reliance on CR7. Even if the opponent put five players on CR7, our midfield flops like Can Matuidi Pjanic will combine to misplace their one meter passes to our strikers.

I still believe Allegri should try other technically and physically gifted players in midfield, such as berna and mandzukic. And then throw in Can/Matuidi as a destroyer.

This team is coming to China in summer. I am going to send my proposal to Allegri when I see him. Which is to sell Bentancur, Pjanic, and Can. And then bring in Fernandinho, Assensio, and Isco.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We will struggle this game, without CR7, just like how we will struggle against Ajax if CR7 doesn’t play.

In the game against Athletico, our midfield was once again non-creative and we had to depend on crosses. Thankfully, CR7 grabbed at the few half-chances he had and we won. And people thought that Allegri was a genius and he went on to blame his first-leg players.

With the quality of midfield we have now, we really will struggle all the way till the end of the season. Other teams has already witnessed our reliance on CR7. Even if the opponent put five players on CR7, our midfield flops like Can Matuidi Pjanic will combine to misplace their one meter passes to our strikers.

I still believe Allegri should try other technically and physically gifted players in midfield, such as berna and mandzukic. And then throw in Can/Matuidi as a destroyer.

This team is coming to China in summer. I am going to send my proposal to Allegri when I see him. Which is to sell Bentancur, Pjanic, and Can. And then bring in Fernandinho, Assensio, and Isco.
Wow

Because we haven't dominated Serie A for nearly 10 years without Ronaldo.

We just crushed Udinese 4-1 with Ronaldo sitting in the stands.

Our whole team was fantastic against Atletico. Spina and Berna we're creating chances constantly the whole game.

This might be the worst post I have read in a long time :D

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

My eyes! :sergio:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Wow

Because we haven't dominated Serie A for nearly 10 years without Ronaldo.

We just crushed Udinese 4-1 with Ronaldo sitting in the stands.

Our whole team was fantastic against Atletico. Spina and Berna we're creating chances constantly the whole game.

This might be the worst post I have read in a long time :D
This is the worst midfield we have had for the past 8 years.

We crushed Udinese 4-1 without CR7once and its a big deal? Claps* what about when we barely won games and also our first lost of the season without him?

Yes our whole team was fantastic against Athletico in terms of putting them under pressure. BUT, we created zero clear chances. spina and Berna did offer penetration and good crosses. BUT none were clear chances.

Sep 13, 2015
Would you guys reckon that Allegri would give Kean more minutes against Empoli or he'll keep up with his conservative approach aka secure the lead until 80th minute and introduce Kean late in the game?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think Max will be bringing him on more regularly as a sub, and depending in his form he may get some starts coming down to the end of the season, more so the further we go in CL

- - - Updated - - -

I would have liked to see this tried though

Scz

Ruga-LB19-Gorilla

Cancelo-Can-Pjanic-Spazzo

Berna
Dybala--MBK​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)