[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Chievo, August 23rd 2009 (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Salihamidzic

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Poulsen

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Diego

• Amauri

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
What the hell is going on over this dude called Yago, Iago or don't know what, WTF!! I saw the dude playing couple of times and he is ok but nothing fancy!! guys the season didn't even started, it is our first game, reality says that we are still second favorites to Inter and we wanna gamble already!!!!!!!!!!
now if this is the Italian Mentality then I am HUGE FAN, and I would play with the strongest squad I have
The answer you were probably looking for with your little rampage here is quite simple: some people play too much FM.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The answer you were probably looking for with your little rampage here is quite simple: some people play too much FM.
Yeah, well, to debunk that theory, Iago sucks on FM.

Nobody is saying that he should start automatically. But if Iago impresses Ferrara enough and is a better option than Salihamidzic for instance, then there's no reason people here should discount him and say he shouldn't play. That's just nonsense.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The following are obstacles to our best formation:
1- melo is suspended
2- sissoko is injured
3- maoro is not fit

So i would play:

Buffon
Zebina Legro Chiellini Salehamidzic
Tiago Marchisio De Cegli
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​
you could swap brazzo and paolo. And i beleive at the moment our best cb partnership is legro and chiellini. If Del Piero is not fit Trezeguet should play along side amauri.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, well, to debunk that theory, Iago sucks on FM.

Nobody is saying that he should start automatically. But if Iago impresses Ferrara enough and is a better option than Salihamidzic for instance, then there's no reason people here should discount him and say he shouldn't play. That's just nonsense.
And I agree, we sould give more chances to our youngsters. But it should be in a controled situation, when we are winning few minutes at first and gradually giving them more chances if they perform good, not throwing in the starting eleven at the first game of the season.

gagych

Mar 23, 2009
For the start line:
--------------------------------Buffon--------------------------------
---Zebina----Cannavaro----Chiellini----Salihamidzich---
------Camoranesi---------Poulsen---------Marchisio---------
--------------------------------Diego----------------------------------
-----------------------Amauri------Iaquinta------------------------

At the second half of the match I want to see Del Piero and Tiago.

Forza JUVE!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The following are obstacles to our best formation:
1- melo is suspended
2- sissoko is injured
3- maoro is not fit

So i would play:

Buffon
Zebina Legro Chiellini Salehamidzic
Tiago Marchisio De Cegli
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​
you could swap brazzo and paolo. And i beleive at the moment our best cb partnership is legro and chiellini. If Del Piero is not fit Trezeguet should play along side amauri.
This one seems the most probable.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why are people suggesting Cannavaro won't start?

I'm pretty sure Cannavaro-Chiellini is seen as our best CB pairing by Ferrara, and it certainly what I would be going with.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I would be very surprised if Canna didn't start, hes a shoe in to start in my mind.

Is Melo still carrying his suspension from last season yeah? how many more games has he left to sit out?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Of course Cannavaro will start.

People around here need to learn how to spell Salihamidzic. If you can't master it just write "Brazzo", "Sali", or "Hasan". :D

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Wow .. so many of them either on suspension, injuries or doubtfuls (Sissoko, Camo, DP, Melo, etc ...)

Amauri - Iaquinta
Diego
DeCeglie - Poulsen - Marchisio
Saliham - Chiellini - Canna - Zebina
Buffon​

The Brazilian wizard behind the twin towers should still be more than enough to see of Chievo ...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Wow .. so many of them either on suspension, injuries or doubtfuls (Sissoko, Camo, DP, Melo, etc ...)

Amauri - Iaquinta
Diego
DeCeglie - Poulsen - Marchisio
Saliham - Chiellini - Canna - Zebina
Buffon​

The Brazilian wizard behind the twin towers should still be more than enough to see of Chievo ...
I'd play Marrone instead of Poulsen if I the choice was mine.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Dp is right now working separate from the team, it seems his back will maybe not be ready for sunday....

If things are this way, better for him to rest for next week..

damn... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)