[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Cagliari, April 11th, 2010 (13 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Now its on to Inter.

Any thoughts on a formation and lineup?

I have one. 4-3-1-2. Inter are a tired bunch right now and Mourinho can't afford to use his depth at this point, as the next ten days are critical for them. Juve will have to outrun them, and with this setup I think they can do it.

Zebina Chiellini Cqnnavaro Deceglie (don't have anyone else)

Camoranesi Melo Marchisio

Candreva

Giovinco Amauri

Mar 24, 2006
Congrats everyone :flag1:

Chiellini , Marchisio and Melo were particularly amazing :tup:

somehow i believe the re-open of calciopoli case has been influenced our performance today , keep the good result , lads !
:flag1:

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Not hard to guess what Zac will field against Inter:

Buffon
Zebina-Canna-Chiellini-Grosso
Camo-Poulsen-Melo-Marchisio
Amauri/Trez-DP

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now its on to Inter.

Any thoughts on a formation and lineup?

I have one. 4-3-1-2. Inter are a tired bunch right now and Mourinho can't afford to use his depth at this point, as the next ten days are critical for them. Juve will have to outrun them, and with this setup I think they can do it.

Zebina Chiellini Cqnnavaro Deceglie (don't have anyone else)

Camoranesi Melo Marchisio

Candreva

Giovinco Amauri
I like Giovinco playing, but I think we should be playing Trezeguet and Del Piero. They at least have the ability to change a game on its head with just one chance, unlike Amauri or Iaquinta. I also am fed up with Camoranesi who will most likely need to be subbed off after his yellow card 25 minutes in, so he should be benched, IMO.

Melo and Marchisio will have to play.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I like Giovinco playing, but I think we should be playing Trezeguet and Del Piero. They at least have the ability to change a game on its head with just one chance, unlike Amauri or Iaquinta. I also am fed up with Camoranesi who will most likely need to be subbed off after his yellow card 25 minutes in, so he should be benched, IMO.

Melo and Marchisio will have to play.

Howz bout dis, den.

Same backline.

Candreva Melo Marchisio

Giovinco

Amauri DP

Lose a little upfront with the athleticism, but gain experience upfront with DP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)