[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Cagliari, April 11th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No doubt.

My post was what I would do.

I expect Juve to play cautiously and leaving Del Piero and a striker isolated for much of the game, resulting in it being quite easy for Inter to build pressure.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
I feel like I want to get a hold of Zac and just beat him senseless!

What is wrong with this man? Any idiot can see that Amauri - Iaquinta was just not working. Any idiot can see that playing Marchisio on the left wing is just fucking stupid. Any idiot can see that playing De Ceglie as a winger when the guy can barely dribble the fucking ball is a dumb move. And finally, any idiot can see that the team cannot create chances without players like Giovinco or Diego in the starting line-up. So why.. Oh.. why is Zac so persistent in making the same mistake again and again and again?

Today's win was not deserved. If it wasn't for a heroic display from Chiellini we would have easilly lost the game. The midfield was generally okay but it was so clear that we lacked creativity and I hate saying this because it's just been said far too many times already. I just cannot understand why our coaches blatantly choose to ignore the obvious.

Inter will eat is alive if we play this way. I will be very happy if the game ends up anything less than 3-0 for inter.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:rolleyes: Amauri and Iaquinta have actually struck up a decent understanding since last season...the only problem was that their personal performances were very poor.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Red, I don't know if I want Sissoko back there in that formation. I would have to choose Camo for that spot. Candreva would exhaust himself after 20 minutes constatnly running back to receive the ball if it is at Sissoko's feet.
As much as Sissoko has been pissing me off lately, I would like Juve go for as athletic a team as they can muster for this one.

He can always be subbed, depending how the game is going.
Sissoko will totally ruin our attacks in that role. Without Diego or a central figure in there it will be Sissoko that's running around trying to create plays behind the striker.

And that would just be a case of :howler: :cry:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sissoko will totally ruin our attacks in that role. Without Diego or a central figure in there it will be Sissoko that's running around trying to create plays behind the striker.

Exactly, no need to change Melo and Marchisio who worked very well together today. Heck even Poulsen.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

I think he is a necessary evil.

His athleticism will be needed to avoid Juve being overrun by the numbers Inter have in midfield.

Jan 14, 2010
I miss the game not because I had anything to do but becaus I saw the line-up I didn't see Giovinco but I saw Iaquinta-amauri upfront?. I realized I didn't have any liquor in the fridge and I was tired so I decided to finish up my sleep.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think he is a necessary evil.

His athleticism will be needed to avoid Juve being overrun by the numbers Inter have in midfield.
Maybe so, but I just cringe at the fact that he's going to be filling the hole behind the striker in that formation. We probably won't create much at all, but at least we might hold out for a 0-0 draw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree with Red to an extent, we beat them in the home game because we matched them in the battle, we need as many of those players as possible. Also, if De Ceglie has to play left back he will probably play Marchisio left midfield as well, which opens up a spot for Momo or Poulsen.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe so, but I just cringe at the fact that he's going to be filling the hole behind the striker in that formation. We probably won't create much at all, but at least we might hold out for a 0-0 draw.
You could tell Sissoko to hold back somewhat and push Marchisio up a bit.

Or use Sissoko as the deepest midfielder and play Melo and Marchisio as the centre mids.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
That looks good on paper though Sissoko will take the left flank position while Marchisio will have the right.

May 4, 2004
That looks good on paper though Sissoko will take the left flank position while Marchisio will have the right.
You might be right, but Melo again showed that he does much better going forward than staying infron of defence.. Thats why I would play Sissoko as DMC.. I'd even try Marchisio in that position.. Melo SUCKS there! :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)