[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Cagliari, April 11th, 2010 (55 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Formazioni Juventus – Cagliari (11 Aprile 2010, ore 15.00): Juventus: Buffon, Cannavro, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Camoranesi, Felipe Melo, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Candreva, Iaquinta, Amauri. Panchina: Manninger, Zebina, Grosso, Poulsen, Giovinco, Trezeguet, Del Piero.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Formazioni Juventus – Cagliari (11 Aprile 2010, ore 15.00): Juventus: Buffon, Cannavro, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Camoranesi, Felipe Melo, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Candreva, Iaquinta, Amauri. Panchina: Manninger, Zebina, Grosso, Poulsen, Giovinco, Trezeguet, Del Piero.
No Del Piero, No Giovinco and no Grosso. Yeah that formation is correct :lol:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That's what I thought, but then I saw Camo would be the one 'covering' the right side, which he would probably consider far too dangerous?

The way the names are listed, that's definitely a 3 man defense though.

Who's formation is that anyway? Gazzetta or something?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
That's what I thought, but then I saw Camo would be the one 'covering' the right side, which he would probably consider far too dangerous?

The way the names are listed, that's definitely a 3 man defense though.

Who's formation is that anyway? Gazzetta or something?
With those players, it could be something like this. :sergio:

Cannavro, Legrottaglie, Chiellini,

Marchisio - Felipe Melo - De Ceglie

Camoranesi - Candreva,​

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Gazzetta's formation is definitely the strongest 4-4-2 we can field right now, which is probably the way to go without Diego.

May 4, 2004
Hate the formation.. Hate not seeing Giovinco and Del Piero starting insted of Amauri and DC..

ANYWAY, guys notices how good our bench is!.. I mean its been like age's since we had our "top players" ready again.. (only Diego missing)..

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
o and if we play 4-4-2, our dear giovinco will still b on the bench as de ceglie will be the left midfielder....because he doesnt has flair and isnt creative, zach will love him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)