[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I will try not to be a fake fan tonight, (currently in the most beatiful city in the world, city where I have spent 27 years -Sarajevo) so any good non spocast links wil be appreciated.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think this will be an easy win.

Roma might drop points tonight, which will probably mean a secured Scudetto. Can't wait for that so I finally don't get to see fans shitting pants over a Scudetto that is already ours.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
I think this will be an easy win.

Roma might drop points tonight, which will probably mean a secured Scudetto. Can't wait for that so I finally don't get to see fans shitting pants over a Scudetto that is already ours.
last year we have huge difficulty beat them
Conte said that victory was decisive

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
last year we have huge difficulty beat them
Conte said that victory was decisive
On away match we won 2-0, pretty easy. But yea, we struggled to beat them at home. Round after that Inter beat us, so I think it was a bad form.

I don't think this Bologna is capable of providing a good match against us, quality wise. Then again, it's pretty scary that they are 17th and they need points badly in order to escape relegation zone (which I just noticed btw, lol).

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
we need Alexis atleast if we want a 4-3-3. Nani at his current form is just a great backup, he may explode if we get him but he also may flop. with Alexis you get a quality winger/SS guaranteed
And the other difference is that Sanchez would cost around 30 mil(if Barca are willing to sell him at all) and Nani will cost us maximum 10% of Sanchez(If Marotta decides to give money at all for him),

- - - Updated - - -

Good picture but 1-0 is too little .At least 2-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)