[Serie A] Juventus 0-3 Fiorentina [December 22nd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What is wrong with you even when we were winning trophies you were complaining we need to support the team
It's called being objective, but you can exist in your bubble of delusion. Feel free to remind me if/when I'm wrong, but we're not winning shit this season, unless we fire Pirlo, Nedved, Tootise, hire a proper coach, and reinforce this dysfunctional team in January.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, no team could turn this around. Im certain of this.
You're certain of a hypothetical situation. That makes absolutely zero sense and is impossible to validate. However, it's also impossible to disprove, so kudos to you I guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
agree . first sackable offence bringing on bernaturd for morata
second sackable offence . bringing mckinnie and leaving benta on ,while leaving us with one central mid and moving up bon-bekenbauer
third sackable offence . leaving dybala on the bench

at this point i think he is doing it on purpose
Not playing Dybala despite being 10 men down is really clueless coaching

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what absolute shit referring in this match.

valero should have been sent off. that was synical. no intention to win the ball.

and the berna penalty doesn't even get a var check? var should have told the ref to look at at, not given the decision themselves.

fuck serie a. and fuck napoli. hope de laurentiis gets cancer

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It's called being objective, but you can exist in your bubble of delusion. Feel free to remind me if/when I'm wrong, but we're not winning shit this season, unless we fire Pirlo, Nedved, Tootise, hire a proper coach, and reinforce this dysfunctional team in January.

- - - Updated - - -

You're certain of a hypothetical situation. That makes absolutely zero sense and is impossible to validate. However, it's also impossible to disprove, so kudos to you I guess.
What do you call a fan who has never supported the team who are going through a tough phase

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What do you call a fan who has never supported the team who are going through a tough phase
I am supporting the team. I just don't see us turning things around. Supporting the team doesn't mean blindly and hopelessly believing shit is possible, while the signs are there that there are clear problems.

That's like being in a toxic relationship and continuing to be in that relationship because you're stuck with the memories and keep hoping things will improve.

I want the team to do well, but I don't think it will, not unless there are some major changes, starting with the coach.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Serious question guys . Does anyone here thinks that bena shoud be given a start/part to play when we are losing /drawing/ having a 1-0 advantage?

I mean if we all know he is shit , how come pirlos hasn't figured this out yet? Does he bring pirlo's his cofee?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Serious question guys . Does anyone here thinks that bena shoud be given a start/part to play when we are losing /drawing/ having a 1-0 advantage?

I mean if we all know he is shit , how come pirlos hasn't figured this out yet? Does he bring pirlo's his cofee?
Hindsight is 20-20 he nearly won us the penalty who knows what might have happened after that

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Come on bro. You don't actully think that was good sub .No respecting big club would give chances to that trainwreck of a player.
As I told you he nearly won us the penalty but I agree with you that Pirlo substitutions are difficult to understand but what else do you expect from a rookie coach

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Poor refereeing mistakes should not excuse this pisspoor performance of ours. Management, Coach and players are all at fault here. Notable exceptions are Chiesa and De Ligt .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

That sub made no sense unless Dybala and Morata were on crutches.

We conceded in the 2nd minute, did we not? Congratulations Muppet.
True dat. Serious choke by our CBs to allow that run past them. TBH. Which is why I cannot give Bonucci any accolades for losing this match.

We shot ourselves in the foot but you have got to admit, the refereeing in this match is one of the worst.
Handball on that freekick wall, clear foul on Bernardeschi, 2nd yellow for Valero, and so on.
Yeah. The refs sucked. This happens. We seemed to try at least with a man down. But bad subs and no real threat killed off the match.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Glad I missed this one. What can you do, as GREAT as Cuads has been, he had his usually once in awhile brain fart today. Somebody tell me who fuked up with the first goal? Any way, so now 7 points down, but still the top teams to play but are now MUST wins. Plenty of league play left and honesty if something great happens in CL play, I'll take not winning the league this year.
:jflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)