[Serie A] Juventus??? 0-3 AC Milan [May 9th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why is De Ligt reported to be benched?
:pirlo:

unfortunately it's not just sky reporting this.

a couple of weeks ago there were some reports on tension between the young and old players. maybe pirlo is trying to find a balance this way. it better not backfire, these remaining games are way too important.

(btw if uefa implements the new rules from next season then we can't miss out on cl, but we shouldn't rely on that.)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Pirlo the secret agent ...he already feeling the sack ...so why he will do something important today

Milan are on fire for this ....worried we gonna lose this

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Massive Massive game tonight as we all know. Normally when our backs are against the wall we deliver in these situations. A true test in our character. Going 3-1 win. With some hairy moments.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I am pumped up for this game! Can't wait!!!
Me too!!! Just woke up. My wife's and my mom both have passed away years ago. My brother and sis-in-law moved to FLA last year and live a hour away, so she texts wife inviting us down for dinner. Tell wife they don't have a channel to get the match, so wife says "I guess we're not going." Correct. My wife has me trained more than I do her, but she knows not to even question this decision!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Me too!!! Just woke up. My wife's and my mom both have passed away years ago. My brother and sis-in-law moved to FLA last year and live a hour away, so she texts wife inviting us down for dinner. Tell wife they don't have a channel to get the match, so wife says "I guess we're not going." Correct. My wife has me trained more than I do her, but she knows not to even question this decision!
It's gonna be worth it! :scared:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Elkan is expected at the stadium tonight. It is interpreted as support to his cousin and sending a strong message that family firmly stands behind Juve.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)