[Serie A] Juventus??? 0-3 AC Milan [May 9th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That Dybala sub was needed around the 60th minute...
It wouldnt matter much as we didnt lose 3-0 because Dybala didnt play. We lost because we have no organization. Just play the ball to someone to try individual brilliance - Yes we are most equipped to do this compared to the other teams but its not how you play football. 1 player will always lose to 11...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Marchisio were all part of the team that finished 7th and then went on to win many scudetti.
When everyone plays like shit, the problem is elsewhere. Now cool heads are needed. Make wise decisions who needs to go, who must go, who must stay, who should join. It is important. It's just that you, me, and all of us here are so tired and angry that we just want to slap and kick every single guy in Juventus.
I know, I just can’t take it anymore... it’s also soooo fucking obvious that it hurts.

I don’t mind losing out on the cL or scudetto or whatever but atleast give me a fight.

If you ask me I’d stick with the pole (lack of money and interest in him) cuads, Danilo, de ligt, chiesa and maybe Dybala cause we won’t get a decent offer. Maybe even rabiot as he atleast has some talent and Ronaldo if we can afford him.

I’d def get rid of Bonucci , Chiellini, Sandro, Bentancur, Ramsey, mckennie, morata , kulu, Arthur (which wont happen cause of his book value), Demiral

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Marchisio were all part of the team that finished 7th and then went on to win many scudetti.
When everyone plays like shit, the problem is elsewhere. Now cool heads are needed. Make wise decisions who needs to go, who must go, who must stay, who should join. It is important. It's just that you, me, and all of us here are so tired and angry that we just want to slap and kick every single guy in Juventus.
:agree:

Do everything to hold onto De Ligt although I doubt he'd jump ship now
Get some hungry players, reset and rebuild.

Aug 2, 2005
First home loss to Milan in 9 or 10 years
And highest number of consecutive matches while conceding (9 or 10) since 2010 at 19 matches.

We need - another Conte - another new stadium - another many factors to make us relevant again.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Nobody in the current management knows what it means to be the head of a club like Juventus. Not only that AA let himself be misled by an incompetent support team, he’s always rested on his laurels by lacking ambition, as long as we continue winning in Italy, we will be okay, let’s invest in our marketing and branding operations, because that’s what will generate bigger revenues. He was wrong all along, he missed our main core value which is to always build to win.

This organization needs an urgent and major overhaul before it’s too late. This is not the 90s anymore, Serie A is not the best league in the world anymore, they need to wake the fuck up or we will be absorbed in the new process, we have to adapt and do business intelligently.

On a different note, Pirlo was a failed experiment and it has to stop right now. There’s no point in waiting for miracles, there are no miracles, there’s only hard work and commitment, this is the new age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
The most frustrating that 2 years ago we had a successful football club and a great prospect,, that even the GOAT joined us,, and now,,, everything is just trash,, I don't even know where to start

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I shit on Tootsie all the time, and for good reason. He's a scumbag and a low life thug who has proven to be an incompetent nuisance.

However, no amount of shitting on Tootsie can disguise the fact that this team lacks balls, cohesion and a clear game plan. The team is so disjointed and disorganized.

No amount of shitting on Tootsie can explain why we had 1 shot, 1 fucking shot on target over 90+ minutes, playing at home in a must win game.

No amount of shitting on Tootsie can unravel the mystery as to why we started well (for about 5-7 minutes in each half) and then faded into obscurity.

Pirlo isn't a coach. He's a sad joke and while we were laughing about it earlier in the season, when there was still hope, we have now become the laughing stock of the rest of the league, and no one is laughing with us anymore - they're laughing at us.

Fuck Tootsie. Fuck Pirlo. Fuck Bozo. Out. All of them. Terminate with extreme prejudice.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Logic tells me you cut the highest earners who have also underperformed. So that means Bonucci, Ramsey, and even Rabiot would be gone as far as I'm concerned. And even if Ronaldo hasn't underperformed all season, I agree with you in that he simply needs to go so we can rebuild.

But the other problem is that Dybala has also not been great and wants a big contract. I think building the team around him, which was one of the rumors, is also a huge risk. We don't really have any players to "build the team around" other than De Ligt and Chiesa, and you can't really build the team around them unless you're playing some sort of catennaccio which we can't do either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)