[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-3 AC Milan (Jan. 10th, 2010) (2 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Yes actually Milan weren't any great
it's just that we sucked so badly, and they had 3 corners

Even the 0-4 Leonardo is talking now, it's such a shame

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, I am not sure, but you aren't serious right? Cáceres isn't actually perfect. But he has been on of the few positives we can take from the season so far. Obviously been better than Grygera. But yeah, that is my opinion.
You could have said something like that without insulting. We lost the match but don't over-react on everything now.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, I am not sure, but you aren't serious right? Cáceres isn't actually perfect. But he has been on of the few positives we can take from the season so far. Obviously been better than Grygera. But yeah, that is my opinion.
Grygera has hardly played this season, Grygera is alot more sound at the back than Caceres is.

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
Yes actually Milan weren't any great
it's just that we sucked so badly, and they had 3 corners

Even the 0-4 Leonardo is talking now, it's such a shame
Dont diss Leonardo. he has turned the corner, and making Milan a great team with offensive football.

Dec 15, 2005
Roma fan in peace here...

As a "neutral" viewer of tonights game I was shocked at how bad Juve were. Milan weren't even that good but you guys just look so toothless in attack, Amauri never has & never will be a €20m+ worth striker. Did Dida actually have a save to make apart from Del Piero's free kick at the end? Diego & Melo? €50m? Lol. Could have got 4 or 5 decent players with that.

Looking forward to coming to Turin in 2 weeks time for a change, quite fancy our chances if Juve play as they did tonight. Would be quite ironic if it was Ranieri's Roma that ended Ferrara's reign at Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Are the folks who wanted Juve to lose so we could sack or rid ourselves of Ferrara happy now? You got one half of your wishes. :inter:

We still might not fire Ferrara, and even if we do, Hiddink is still a pipe dream. So if you want more losses go root for Inter already, makes me fucking sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)