[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-3 AC Milan (Jan. 10th, 2010) (4 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
and btw, to make it clear, I'm of course supporting Juve and a win is all I want, but what i said was just between draw and loss

now let's remain superior to Milan and give them another 4

I'm betting on Diego, Sali and Amauri on more time

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
if we play the 4-4-1-1 again that will be one hell of a boring match....
but than again this is nothign new....watching juve play is really becoming a pain.

but still forza juve...let's win 1:0 atleast

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Milan-Juve is almost always a boring match. What sucks is this time, I am so indifferent about this match. This team with Ciro has got me so disgusted, I wish they destroy us and we got a new coach who can salvage something from this season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Milan-Juve is almost always a boring match. What sucks is this time, I am so indifferent about this match. This team with Ciro has got me so disgusted, I wish they destroy us and we got a new coach who can salvage something from this season.
same here but than again i have a feeling that we will still stick with ciro...
and i just don't want us to lose to meeeeeeelan.

and it would be really bad for the standings... we could actually end up 6-7 next weekend.

so let'S win this game finish 2nd or 3rd and the fire ciro at the end of the season.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:sergio:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
blooooomblooooomblooooomblooooomblooooom

8 th May 2005.We blocked Kaka and Pirlo and they were out of game.After the goal Colina gives yellow card to Milan player for fouling Neddy,but not interupting our attack.
He gaves extra time of 5 mins(the slowest 5 minutes in my life).We win the game and scudetto.
But we played clinically.We use our chance and not give them a proper chance.I feel sorry for that glory days.We are ages far from that display.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, i think we have to win for the sake of the club, but gosh, im so mad about what has happened, that even a win will not make me change opinions, unless we show some quality.

Anyways, taking in consideration Milan form, and our horrid displays, i dont have much faith.

But we need to change coach asap. Things will not change magically.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Well, i think we have to win for the sake of the club, but gosh, im so mad about what has happened, that even a win will not make me change opinions, unless we show some quality.

Anyways, taking in consideration Milan form, and our horrid displays, i dont have much faith.

But we need to change coach asap. Things will not change magically.
This team needs a major overhaul. If we change coach now, there's a possibility things will happen since the transfer window is open. Nothing major but we can at least make some preparations for next season because this one is good and done.

I honestly think a humiliation is good for the club, looking at the state we're in.
He meant Juve_Kosova.
Ah, OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)