[Serie A] Juventus 0-2 Monza [29th January, 2023 15:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Possible lineup of #Juventus for the game against #Monza:

Szczesny; Danilo; Bremer; Alex Sandro; Locatelli; Rabiot; Fagioli; Chiesa; Kostic; Di Maria; Milik.

[Sky Sport via @averagejuventinoguy]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
ℹ️ #Juve-#Monza: a possible day of rest for #Danilo, who could be replaced by #Gatti.

#JuveMonza

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

#Pogba and #Vlahovic are ready for #Monza. It will be the seasonal debut for the Frenchman, the Serbian will be back after a 3 month absence. Conquering a spot for Europe could be decisive for their bianconero future.

[#Tuttosport via Mirko Nicolino]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
With no Chiesa, Cuadrado, or McKennie, it’ll be interesting to see who plays the right flank. Would be a PERFECT time to start Barbieri, at home vs Monza

the safe bet tho is Soule out of position.

edit: nevermind. The corpse has risen.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
With no Chiesa, Cuadrado, or McKennie, it’ll be interesting to see who plays the right flank. Would be a PERFECT time to start Barbieri, at home vs Monza

the safe bet tho is Soule out of position.

edit: nevermind. The corpse has risen.

Oh God. Kean.

I was looking forward to this match

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Possible lineup #Juventus
3️⃣5️⃣1️⃣1️⃣➡️ Szczesny; Gatti, Bremer, Danilo; De Sciglio, Fagioli, Paredes, Rabiot, Kostic; Di Maria; Kean.
⚽️ #JuveMonza

[Giovanni Albanese]

JUVENTUS (3-5-1-1): Szczesny; Gatti, Bremer, Danilo; De Sciglio, Fagioli, Paredes, Rabiot, Kostic; Di Maria, Milik.

[Di Marzio]

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Whats up with Chiesa?
Was out for almost a year. Will probably be a couple months before we see him playing the full 90. And given the number of players in the past few years that have rushed back from ACL only to reinjured soon after, I hope he is brought back slowly and with proper caution. Even more so given the current circumstances of this club.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Was out for almost a year. Will probably be a couple months before we see him playing the full 90. And given the number of players in the past few years that have rushed back from ACL only to reinjured soon after, I hope he is brought back slowly and with proper caution. Even more so given the current circumstances of this club.
Also while Di Maria is playing well and this game is against Monza we have the luxury of letting him sit this one out.

That tackle at the end of the Atalanta game, I wonder if he picked up a niggle from there?

- - - Updated - - -

Dan have you seen anything linking it to that tackle? He seemed furious after it and was limping slightly I think I remember

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)