[Serie A] Juventus 0-2 Monza [29th January, 2023 15:00 CET] (3 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
No heart, no commitment and no fight.

Tactically we were an absolute mess and had no game plan. Palladino set his team up brilliantly and owned Allegri tactically. What are we doing on the training field? This team should be fired up with the injustice we’ve experienced but instead they just give up.

The club is in an utter mess

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Until everyone but Chiesa, Di Maria, Pogba, and maybe Vlahovic leaves, I won't be satisfied.
This includes Allegri leaving (so that autistic Bulgarian kid won't misunderstand me again and think that I am defending the coach).
No. It’s not the players problem. It’s stupid allegri problem. No one in the midfield knows how to pass a simple ball or know to run and receive the pass. And two attackers, kean and Maria, you kidding me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No. It’s not the players problem. It’s stupid allegri problem. No one in the midfield knows how to pass a simple ball or know to run and receive the pass. And two attackers, kean and Maria, you kidding me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's just as wrong as saying that replacing the players without replacing Allegri will get us somewhere. Gatti and the likes will get us nowhere. We need the coach and most of the players out. Keep only those who know football.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bullet dodged.

But at this rate we don't need to be penalised for wages, we will get relegated by ourselves

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Missed this. What in the holy fuck happened?

I'm a bit concerned that the off-field stuff is going to further affect the pansies we have playing for us.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
Fish always rot from head. I think that our former board s b to all of this. From players selection and coach. We replaced Allegri to Sarri and Pirlo that was downgrade. Later we did bring useless players like Ramsey or Arthur. Board destroyed this club. We ( as Juventus) signed them and players didnt force herself on us and we did hide our debt or some say lower expediture

Jul 28, 2002
To the football chant “you’re so shit it’s unbelievable” , this match was “we’re so shit it’s become predictable”

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fish always rot from head. I think that our former board s b to all of this.
Of course.
I might say "fuck McKennie", or "Gatti is the worst player ever", but what more can Gatti do? That's his level. He is not even nearly as good to be playing for a top 10 serie A team.
But the one who keeps playing him and the one(s) who bought him cannot be so easily excused. Allegri is the one playing him and someone, or a group of people, is the one who appointed Allegri, who is keeping Allegri, and who assembled this weak team.
So, my list of guilt is this:
1. Management
2. Coach
3. Great players if they play bad (Di Maria, Pogba)
4. Good players if they play bad
5. The average players if they play bad
6. Gatti, McKennie, De Sciglio and the other talentless players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)