[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (11 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
well fuck the the default formation

Beppe will get us a top AM and we can kiss goodbye your beloved 3-5-2.
Its not my favorite formation. 4-2-3-1 is. But with our current roster, its the best we got for Italy as we are always making the play here.

I do hope we get an AM, and go 4-3-1-2. But 3-5-2 in italy is totally fine. We won 102 points with it under Conte.

Default formation is 4-3-1-2 when everyone are healthy.
We'll see Osman. For counter attack 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra, sure. If we get an AM, definatly.

If we dont, 3-5-2 with Sandro and Cuadrado is pretty good

- - - Updated - - -

well fuck the the default formation

Beppe will get us a top AM and we can kiss goodbye your beloved 3-5-2.
Serie a is shown in Malta but not Belgium ?

Thats it, i'm moving over. Sorry @Klin.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is no if, we will get an AM. 4-3-1-2 is our main formation, there is nothing to discuss even, thats what Allegri talks about and thats what our mercato goals are built on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wel i do hope so Osman. But please allow me to wait untill we actually get that AM before thinking further.
As it stands we'll play 3-5-2 in italy. I'm just saying thats fine, in italy.

I'm a bit puzzled at the AM to be honest. Marotta said big words. "We get a AM, and price doesnt matter if he's young and juve material". Very big words.

In my head, if no club wil accept a reasonable fee for a CAM, we will not get one. I just cant see Marotta for example budge and spend like 50 mil on Isco for example.
We cannot rule out this possibility, even after he said that. Afterall, he also said "mercato over", and then Vidal happened..

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Indeed big words from Beppe. But I believe he is cooking something big.

My main frustation with 3-5-2 comes from our performances in CL and EL under Conte. It was infuriating to watch. Specially after our perfomance against Madrid using 4-3-3 and that game against Parma with 4-2-4.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coman shouldnt start any games until he shows he deserves it off the bench, has been dissapointing in impact most times he has gotten chances.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Allegri said Mandzukic is doubtful, still feels the knee hit and yesterday did a specific training.

From what he said, Llorente is likely to play.

352 with Licht and Evra in the wings, Padoin and Sturaro in the mid, Llorente upfront... it's going to be ugly. Allegri said it himself. It will be very very tough to create chances. A draw is on the cards. And the decision to put Pereyra in the bench is horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)