[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (9 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The starting line up only has 1 new player in it (Mandzukic), largely by force. Perhaps Allegri wants to phase in the newcomers which I kind of understand - just how he phased in the back 4 ahead of the back three last season.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Coman with the start so he knows we have confidence in him and isn't tempted by Bayern, perhaps?

And let us all take a moment to truly appreciate how insanely underrated Padoin is. He can play anywhere. He is such a key part of our depth. Him getting the nod over Sturaro speaks volumes of Allegri's trust in him.

Jul 20, 2012
Coman with the start so he knows we have confidence in him and isn't tempted by Bayern, perhaps?

And let us all take a moment to truly appreciate how insanely underrated Padoin is. He can play anywhere. He is such a key part of our depth. Him getting the nod over Sturaro speaks volumes of Allegri's trust in him.
Sturaro also isnt a true dm so thats another reason

Apr 19, 2007
Yeah Padoin is a solid player and a bit smarter and more responsibility than we know on the DM organizing the MID. I forget to much we think that its just your production and not how you help your teamates. Forza Padoin

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that's a considerably weaker lineup than any of our previous ones for the last 4 season opening matches. i only blame injuries for that tho: the squad will be ready if a tq arrives.

what's up with dybala?

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
The starting line up only has 1 new player in it (Mandzukic), largely by force. Perhaps Allegri wants to phase in the newcomers which I kind of understand - just how he phased in the back 4 ahead of the back three last season.
But why go back to 3-5-2 at home against Udinese?

It is going to be an ugly game. We should be going out all guns blazing with 3 attackers and crush our opponent.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Allegri must be seeing something in training that we don't know about. Maybe his fitness isn't up to par yet?

Either way I've been feeling he doesn't love the kid that much. Hope I'm wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)