[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Udinese [12th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
agresti's votes on goal italia:

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Szczesny 6; Gatti 6, Bremer 6, Alex Sandro 5; Weah 5 (61’ Yildiz 5.5), McKennie 5.5, Locatelli 5 (77’ Nicolussi Caviglia s.v.), Rabiot 5.5, Cambiaso 6 (84’ Cerri s.v.); Milik 5, Chiesa 5 (77’ Iling s.v.). All. Allegri
It was a team effort of nobody having a good game. Though that’s when you need the big money players like Chiesa and Rabiot to take charge. Tek could have gotten a N/A, don’t remember him even having to make a save.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
Had we experimented 3241 or 4321 and lost while putting in an effort, it would be easier to digest.

This game was the best to make an experiment.. with front 3 of Chiesa Kenan and CF along with Alcaraz..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With the way they were set up and the way we were and our personnel it was obvious that if they scored first we'd be in serious trouble.

Think all involved have now taken their foot off the gas after the Inter loss, and Allegri gets the blame for that because it was an acceptance of mediocre targets. I think the players believe for a long time but Allegri covered himself. I also think the media have been very sneaky with constant questions about his future and that has had a factor, but it's the reality of the situation.

Can now see us stumbling until the end of the season, probably finish 3rd, Allegri goes and the money men at the club will see it as an achieved target.
You describe the situation very well but I see us stumbling even more and we will struggle for fourth.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Saw this angle of our dissalowed goal.
Chiesa corner from the right directed to far left of the goal. Aim is further from the goal not the area near the post of the goal.

Saw here the ball is not cross the out line. And if it was out for goal kick the Chiesa cross need very parabolic to go there. If we see from this perspective it was impossible the ball go out for goal kick, but how the referee so sure and dissalowed it?

Yes if we see from other angle (front) ball could be seen as cross the goal kick line. But which one is correct, we can just wonder

Aug 2, 2005

Saw this angle of our dissalowed goal.
Chiesa corner from the right directed to far left of the goal. Aim is further from the goal not the area near the post of the goal.

Saw here the ball is not cross the out line. And if it was out for goal kick the Chiesa cross need very parabolic to go there. If we see from this perspective it was impossible the ball go out for goal kick, but how the referee so sure and dissalowed it?

Yes if we see from other angle (front) ball could be seen as cross the goal kick line. But which one is correct, we can just wonder
I thought there is a line technology here?
When did the linesman raise the flag? If no line technology is used, and the ref. Raised the flag only after the ball went in.. this will make it the conspiracy theory more appealing.

If on the other side, the ref raised the flag before it became a real scoring chance.. then nothing to complain about here
This is off course assuming line technology is not used.
Which I think it is available for the whole goal line corner to corner..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I thought there is a line technology here?
there is not. @GordoDeCentral already said it in the live thread that the replay angle wasn't good, and i'm on the fence about that call too

anyway, we missed a few sitters and didn't have a single shot on target in the 2nd half (save for the disallowed goal which doesn't count), so we only have to blame ourselves. still, it might be a wrongfully disallowed goal. without a convincing footage we won't know for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)