[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Napoli [23rd April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
even on SKY they said the ref couldn't go to VAR because on the field he judged there was no contact.
yes but FIGC makes the rules up as they go along now. The lukaku decision proves that. I'm sickened to death with this. It wasn't even a clear and obvious mistake so why is VAR allowed to intervene? same shit different toilet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't wanna sound like a nipples or a merda fan but can someone compile a list of piece of shit refs for me so I know which game is worth watching.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Quite similar contact to the one on Cuadrado "penalty". Technically there was a contact. Yes. Do we treat them the same? Nah, fuck that.
The whole VAR rules and practices changes depending what outcome is desirable for someone.
To be honest its not the same. Cuadrado placed his legs so it would touch the defender and then fell. There is a clear touch from Milik on the Napoli actor but I am not sure its one which warrants a foul. Its a situation where either decision should be accepted.
Cuadrado was a clear dive. nothing debatable about it.

- - - Updated - - -

He was 2 yards away from the ball and had a clear view. If you need a second look at something two yards from you then you are incompetent at the job you are doing.
I personally wouldnt call a foul as I dont consider it a clear foul that warrants disallowing a goal. I do however understand that its logical to think otherwise in this situation.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...There is a clear touch from Milik on the Napoli actor but I am not sure its one which warrants a foul...
that's not even the issue. it doesn't matter whether it's a foul or not, see mark's post at the bottom of the previous page: by the protocol fabbri didn't even have the possibility to check it. just to make it clear again, refs violated their protocol, that goal should have stood. (and it was a 50-50 contact, swap the shirts and it's a goal they never check.) it's like lukaku's amnesty: figc/gravina violated their own rules because a similar pardon can only be given if the player already sat out half of his suspension - and lukaku didn't. gravina still pardoned him against the clear rules

serie a became a bad joke, and it's a very clear pattern now: they don't give a shit about the rules when it's about juventus. var takes away a goal? who cares. chiné is romanista, he wants to see juve behind his favorite team, so they punish us based on rules that never existed? it's fine. i could go on for days, it's pointless

i never liked our tactical approach tonight but this is still an undeserved loss. we scored a legit goal again and they took it away because it's juventus. fuck them all.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
I agree totally and this Club just stays silent nothing, if anything FIGHT BACK TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AND JUST TELL THIS LEAGUE WE ARE DONE AND MOVE OR AT LEAST DEFEND IT FROM THIS CONSTANT SHITSHOW, it is so obvious that any casual viewer, sees corruption, but at least say something about tonight fuck, enough of the silent treatment.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Have our management spoken about it? Ofc not, didn't even speak up for that salernitana farce. Fucking cucks. But hey people like inzaghi cries about demanding respect from referees whenever things don't go his way, meanwhile we don't even question the application of the rules....

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
2 - Napoli have won both of their seasonal matches against Juventus in Serie A for the fourth time in their history, after 2009/10, 1986/87 and 1957/58 campaigns. Double.

#JuveNapoli

[Opta Paolo]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)