[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Napoli [23rd April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (7 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Terrible refereeing performance, we got yellow cards every time we touched their players. The disallowed goal was an absolute joke, it was a 50/50 challenge and the footage shows Milik got the ball. I want to see the Vlahovic goal to see if that ball was 100% over the line. They didn’t even replay that.

Regardless of that though 6 goals scored in 8 games played and 3 league losses in a row - our season is quickly turning sour and these pussy tactics we operate with are now stifling the forward players completely. We had a chance today to go into second, now we’ve blown the CL race wide open and that’s without a points deduction.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
when you got some clown who has a history of corruption as president of Castel di Sangro head of the FA with clear agendas against Juve, this league is fixed as fuck
We should have been down to 10, so I won't go as far as blaming the ref for anti-Juve sentiments. He simply did a bad job. He was telling the Napoli players that Gatti accidentally hit Kvaratskhelia, while it was obviously on purpore. Then he goes to watch the VAR for our goal and I have no fuckin idea where did he see the foul. He was right there, he didn't see the foul, and then in slow motion he somehow saw it.
And of course our yellow cards were nonsense.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Surprise performance by that lineup. Fagioli should have covered for Cuadrado for their goal. Really liked Soulé today.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Great game? By what standards? Are you guys sure we support the same team? Or we consider ourselves a Serie B team who just got promoted and feel happy we didn't lose by 5 goals?

We were pinned back all game, 35% possesion at home.. that's beyond pathetic.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We should have been down to 10, so I won't go as far as blaming the ref for anti-Juve sentiments. He simply did a bad job. He was telling the Napoli players that Gatti accidentally hit Kvaratskhelia, while it was obviously on purpore. Then he goes to watch the VAR for our goal and I have no fuckin idea where did he see the foul. He was right there, he didn't see the foul, and then in slow motion he somehow saw it.
It's the big issue with VAR, if you slow down every tackle you will see the same thing. If you slow it down enough it looks like contact first to the leg then the ball but really it was all in one motion in real time.

Pretty ridiculous to call it a foul.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There is bad and there is clear bias. Gave 4 soft yellows, couple of which were absolutely non existent, the VAR call just topped it off, made himself look less bias with a pathetic yellow to a crapoli player in the dying seconds of the game.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Round 37's game vs Meelan can decided who goes to UCL next year.
At least I hope it does and that's it's still a contest, seeing how poor we are lately. Can easily blow it up by then.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Cuadrado diving instead of just taking the chance. Then they score a goal from the exact place cuadrado always is when defending..

Can't wait for the day he fucks off to a different team. Horrible performance once again

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Goal line technology. I think it works with the corner line too.
I'm not sure.
Otherwise Japan's goal vs Germany in the WC would've been a clear cut without the ref having to check it.

I may possibly be wrong there, but heck I'm fuming so I'm allowed a mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)