[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Napoli [23rd April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (6 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Would be nice to pick up 3pts here, we really need this considering the case went back to the court. After all, they have to impose a smaller penalty, hopefully not more than 3-6pts and in that case we'd still have a shot at CL places. I consider this more likely than winning EL tbh.

With that being said, I don't know on which basis JJ would win this. Confidence should be high now but the lack of quality in our game can't take us far I'm afraid.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Our first shot on goal will be in 70th minute... If we win with this group of jabronis against the most dominant Serie A team this season, I ll build a shrine for Al-legri for a daily worshipping.
You misunderstand the essence of the triple J fanclub. We make it easier to enjoy what we have. That doesn't necessarily mean we are happy with it. JJ is broken in so many levels namely:
  1. The owners want to preserve the personal & respectable persona but this is Italy!
  2. The stadium has rods and capacity is only 40k.
  3. JJ Medical are the butchers of Turin!
  4. Management is a group of amateurs otherwise how could no one detect Tici's destruction?
  5. The scouts are quite another story. Running after old players without contracts. They say it's an opportunity!
  6. The team is full of jabroni's.
  7. The coach completely lost the plot on his 2nd stint.
  8. The ultras are not fans!
  9. The financials status is in chaos!
The above is all internal. We also have FIGC, CONI and UEFA to contend with. In other words we are fucked & realistically it will take a while to be rebuild.
So dear esteemed sir the only way to enjoy our beloved team is to unite and join the triple J fanclub.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So Vlad has finally come to the conclusion that Allegris lineup, squad management and building sucks...
Wrong sir, I came to conclusion that I wouldnt want half of these players plying their trade at my local club, Dinamo Zagreb. They are just that bad. Our coach takes his magic wand every week and performs a miracle akin to Moses splitting the Red Sea.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Wrong sir, I came to conclusion that I wouldnt want half of these players plying their trade at my local club, Dinamo Zagreb. They are just that bad. Our coach takes his magic wand every week and performs a miracle akin to Moses splitting the Red Sea.
Rumours have it that McKennie was transferred because he stole the wand.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Sadly for you, I could see Dinamo Zagreb being a likely next destination for your throatee, and consequently he will be building a similarly repulsive team in your hometown. But you had that one coming :grin:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Juventus: Szczesny; Gatti, Rugani, Danilo; Cuadrado, Miretti, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic; Soule, Milik

Wow…. What a shit lineup that is… Rugani, Miretti & Soule starting in a game of this magnitude…

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Fagioli since his mistake against Lazio seems to have been ostracised. Will do wonders for his confidence.

Miretti as a replacement frustrates me, he has no end product or quality in the final third.. would honestly prefer Paredes to him. Rugani…. Oh dear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)