[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I am starting to feel that this is psychological problem that our players are having. Sure, McKennie, Bentancur, Rabiot, Bernardeschi etc. are not WC players, but they sure are better than what Empoli, Benevento, Torino etc. have. I mean, Bentancur was not this bad under Max few years back, Bernardeschi same, Rabiot used to play for PSG and he was not bad. Wtf is happening to these guys?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Aggiornamento Juventino

JUVENTUS-EMPLE 0-1

SZCZESNY 6, blaming the goal.

BONUCCI 5, losing Mancosu on the occasion of the guest network.

DE LIGT 6, unlike dept mate.

ALEX SANDRO 5, could have done much more on the occasion of the Mancosu network. Never an offensive sortie and often struggling with offensive hosts.

DANILO 6, once again he is being deployed median because in that role we are embarrassing. Insufficient performance but I didn't feel like penalizing a boy's spirit of sacrifice that due to structural problems of the rose has to fit in a role not his own.

BENTANCUR 4, the problem wasn't the role of director, half -ala or Pirlo. It's simply poor.

RABIOT 3, start of the season in line with the past... Disastrous.

McKENNIE 5, never finds the right position on the pitch even because of the confusion created by Allegri about the role to play.

CUADRADO 5.5, try to create some dangerous action without succeeding.

CHURCH 6.5, the only purposeful.

DYBALA 4, had to be the leader of this team, had to give a show of strength on the championship. Instead he played a disastrous game in line with the performance offered in the past season.

SUBENTRATED

DIED 5, it's true that comrades can't trigger it with quality but he in the penalty area wanders like a ghost.

BERNARDESCHI 5, try to push the left lane but that's the quality.

KULUSEVSKI 5.5, some occasion creates it but it gets lost in a glass of water.

LOCATE THEM 6.5, some good geometry and a couple of entries. Midfielder moves I wasn't used to seeing anymore.

DE SCHOOL NG

MISTER ALLEGERS 4 but I want to make a premise, his teams always start the season with athletic difficulties and then roll with time. Locatelli has 30 'in his legs and Church 60' to give two examples. But a performance like tonight's performance is inconceivable.

- - - Updated - - -

At least enjoy the translation

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yep...but clearly he has more faith in danilo as a central midfielder than he does a younger player like fagioli who has played in that role 1000 more times in his life than danilo has.
Why Allegri experimenting in this game. This is not so Allegri in the past. I think we looked solid against Udinese apart from Szczesny blunder. Why change it now?
He should play with Morata since beginning. Locatelli in Ramsey position. Loca is much more fit than Rabiot who just come back from injury. Danilo as LB instead of Sandro if he insist to play him. Or Danilo as RB and Cuadrado as RW in 4-3-3 with McKennie as a 3 man midfield.
He doesnt need to experiment a lot

This is a disastrous result

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am starting to feel that this is psychological problem that our players are having. Sure, McKennie, Bentancur, Rabiot, Bernardeschi etc. are not WC players, but they sure are better than what Empoli, Benevento, Torino etc. have. I mean, Bentancur was not this bad under Max few years back, Bernardeschi same, Rabiot used to play for PSG and he was not bad. Wtf is happening to these guys?
Rabiot played a lot as DM for PSG. If he doesn’t want to play there I’d water board his ass and if doesn’t accept the role I’d bench his ass. Such a waste of salary.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Tici in awe now 2 win in 2 for Tottenham now. And to compare their win against Manchester City with our lose against Empoli :santa:
He will built his legacy there, some money splashed here and there will be justified easily when their rival buy the likes of Ben White forr 58m while they get Romero LOL

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Remember how Real Madrid played after Ronaldo left. This team is going to need time to figure out how to function together.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so why wasn't VAR used to review the penalty on dybala.

my commentator said it looked like ref decided against it. fucking what? what's the point of VAR then? didn't even know refs can just ignore VAR lmao.

shit league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)