[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We better win today as tribute to my newborn son.

Mazel tov Dom! As a celebration to you, Allegri will make us play 442. Never again say he dont care about us fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Fake fanning. Who's with me?

I'm the exact reverse, I cancelled big dinner plans/social gathering in stockholm just so I dont miss this illustrious game :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Mazel tov Dom! As a celebration to you, Allegri will make us play 442. Never again say he dont care about us fans.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the exact reverse, I cancelled big dinner plans/social gathering in stockholm just so I dont miss this illustrious game :D
Damn, you could just watch it delayed. I know it ain't the same, but it probably won't be a great game anyway :D Dinner sounds much better

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I will try to ignore and watch later without seeing the score. Been years since I have successfully done that though

temptation to check result is just too much
In my country games sometimes play at 02.30 AM, so the best way to watch it is at the morning
So just sleep, wake up in the morning, make a coffee and some snack, open the playback of Beinsports2 using my tv cable provider (they did serve the 7 days playback)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In my country games sometimes play at 02.30 AM, so the best way to watch it is at the morning
So just sleep, wake up in the morning, make a coffee and some snack, open the playback of Beinsports2 using my tv cable provider (they did serve the 7 days playback)
Its on at noon here so time isn't the issue I'm just busy.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
1. Cuadrado is a RB, and should play there as the overlapping monster he has become since the last few years
2. Chiesa must start. Not even up for debate
3. Alex Sandro is a finished player. Danilo or Pellegrini must get the chance at LB
4. We can defend 532, 442 or whatever IDC, but the lineup must be focused on attacking and that should be 4231 or 433

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its weird, why am I MORE exciting to see us play after our best player by huge margin just left us. Should be the reverse.

Guess will come back down to earth when I see Berna trying to dribble in his stead at the left flank...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Its weird, why am I MORE exciting to see us play after our best player by huge margin just left us. Should be the reverse.

Guess will come back down to earth when I see Berna trying to dribble in his stead at the left flank...
Likewise. I think it probably feels like we have Juventus back. It’s been a bit of a Ronaldo sideshow over the last few years, a team engineered to help one man score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)