[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I guess we have to see where Danilo plays, it's a decent line up, looks to me as 4 at the back, 3 mids, an American trequartista and dynamic duo up front, but let's see...

Me like it though...

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Could be anything really. I'd like to see this:

Woj
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
Bentancur-Rabiot
Cuadrado-McKennie-Chiesa
Dybala

OR

Cuadrado-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
Bentancur-Danilo-Rabiot
McKennie
Dybala-Chiesa​

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I guess we have to see where Danilo plays, it's a decent line up, looks to me as 4 at the back, 3 mids, an American trequartista and dynamic duo up front, but let's see...

Me like it though...
pretty sure Danilo is gonna be in front of the defense. That’s where he was last week after Ramsey went out.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010

Woj
Bentancur-Rabiot
Cuadrado-McKennie-Chiesa
Dybala

OR

Bentancur-Danilo-Rabiot
McKennie
Dybala-Chiesa​
It's the second one... Man I love Max, debating what formation we will play knowing the starting 11 and still more than one option seems logical and true...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Woj
Bentancur-Rabiot
Cuadrado-McKennie-Chiesa
Dybala

OR

Bentancur-Danilo-Rabiot
McKennie
Dybala-Chiesa​
Or
Cuads-Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt- Sandro
Mcdonaldo-Rabiot-Bentan
Dybala-Chiesa

- - - Updated - - -

It's the second one... Man I love Max, debating what formation we will play knowing the starting 11 and still more than one option seems logical and true...
And draws vs udine

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
pretty sure Danilo is gonna be in front of the defense. That’s where he was last week after Ramsey went out.
Agree, that's why I think we will hold a 4 man backline with Texas in front of midfield trio with Danilo in it and Chiesa partnering Paulo.

However...

Danilo as a right back in back 4, the midfield trio and Cuads as RW, Chiesa as LW and Dybala ST is also a possibility..

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Mcdonald is a fucking great trequartista

- - - Updated - - -

In other words Correa joins inter two days ago and scored 2 goals yesterday. While we wait to see Loca starting until october because Danilo knows his tactics.
Danilo won’t make one pass longer than 10 yards but he should provide an advantage defensively. Ramsey was partly to blame for the first goal, or at least the shot, last week

but yeah this slow playing new/young players into the lineup is annoying.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Agree, that's why I think we will hold a 4 man backline with Texas in front of midfield trio with Danilo in it and Chiesa partnering Paulo.

However...

Danilo as a right back in back 4, the midfield trio and Cuads as RW, Chiesa as LW and Dybala ST is also a possibility..
the latter is the more logical explanation

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

However...

i better not see Chiesa on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)