[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`d have loved to see us sign Donnarumma but it didnt so Woj despite everything is still our best GK. He is a good GK usually.
Anyway we need to show dominance in this one and play 2 halves - I mean play like they mean it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I`d have loved to see us sign Donnarumma but it didnt so Woj despite everything is still our best GK. He is a good GK usually.
Anyway we need to show dominance in this one and play 2 halves - I mean play like they mean it.
He had a big howler in the euros and also Milan game from last season. You can't have this many and still count as a top keeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized there's going to be an international break after this match. Can't wait :baus:

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He had a big howler in the euros and also Milan game from last season. You can't have this many and still count as a top keeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized there's going to be an international break after this match. Can't wait :baus:
Really? The season just started for fucks sake.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I also think he will start again but only because Allegri knows that benching him would fuck up his confidence completely.
I like Woj and was hoping he would get his shit together after last season, but now he's started just as bad. Perin needs to be given a chance. We had enough patience with Woj now.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Allegri will looks like someone who lick his own spit if he play Perrin. As he stated that Woj is great GK

And if he really played Perin and Perin isn't ready make us get another bad result then we will be in a really big dip shit. Especially because that happens at 2 consecutive relatively easy fixtures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)