[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Any1 has an idea what formation we were playing this game?
Allegri referred to Berna as a mezzala post game, so it wasnt 442, it wasnt 433 either cuz Dybala wasnt really playing on the wing.
It looke to me like 4321:
Danilo De Ligt Bonu Sandro
Ramsey
Benta Berna
Cuads Dybala
Morata

Its a strange tactic - i criticized the left side, but looking at the formation the left side wasnt really occupied by an attacking player (dybala was playing centrally) or was Morata playing left wing?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Any1 has an idea what formation we were playing this game?
Allegri referred to Berna as a mezzala post game, so it wasnt 442, it wasnt 433 either cuz Dybala wasnt really playing on the wing.
It looke to me like 4321:
Danilo De Ligt Bonu Sandro
Ramsey
Benta Berna
Cuads Dybala
Morata

Its a strange tactic - i criticized the left side, but looking at the formation the left side wasnt really occupied by an attacking player (dybala was playing centrally) or was Morata playing left wing?
It was a 433 with Dybala going central and Berardeschi going wide when defensing as 442.

Basically Dybala with a free role

Morata
Dybala - Cuadrado
Bernardeschi - Ramsey - Bentancur

Morata
Dybala
Bernardeschi - Ramsey - Bentancur - Cuadrado​

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We can't do 4-3-3 with mediocre midfielders so lets keep things simple with a 4-4-2. The main thing is that Cuadrado and Chiesa are reliable enough to defend, they're both very creative and willing to get into the box. This is our best and the hopeful dream that Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot, Ramsey or the American can have us functioning as a 4-3-3 is delusional.

Ronaldo - Dybala
Chiesa - Locatelli - Anybody - Cuadrado
Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt - Danilo
Pinsolglio

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We can't do 4-3-3 with mediocre midfielders so lets keep things simple with a 4-4-2. The main thing is that Cuadrado and Chiesa are reliable enough to defend, they're both very creative and willing to get into the box. This is our best and the hopeful dream that Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot, Ramsey or the American can have us functioning as a 4-3-3 is delusional.

Ronaldo - Dybala
Chiesa - Locatelli - Anybody - Cuadrado
Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt - Danilo
Pinsolglio
Any formation with Berna on it, it's a false one.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We had a mixed game against Udinese, some good moments, some bad and 2 special Woj moments. I dont consider it a bad performance as I do see improvement on last season in terms of positioning.
We can do better and Im positive that we will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)