[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (60 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Our team played really bad, but that isn't the point here. Milan would have won this game, because that penalty would have been awarded. Taking three points on an off day is what wins the scudetto, and it's bloody hard to take three points when opposing players can flap their arms around to protect the goal from shots and passes without being penalized.
Our team playing bad should definitely be the point.

What would have hypothetically happened to Milan is neither here nor there.

We've got bigger problems to worry about if we can't comfortably beat Siena at home without reliance on the referee's good will.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Can anyone name a game where Vucinic has been class throughout? More often then not he has played poorly and people still defend him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Boriello is a joke. He shouldnt have been the man to be brought on under the circumstances. It should of been del piero. DP has enough brilliance to do something individual, help us win freekicks or even penalties. If thats not enough he could have helped in luring 3 players around him whilst helping his colleagues have enough room in or around the box. Boriello should only be used in matches where we are winning, that gives him enough game time and space to impose himself and build his confidence. However this was not a good move. Nonetheless its a learning curve, we should watch this match several times and think about how we can beat a team like this. Lets not whatever the case, use refrees as an excuse. That would be pathetic.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Μan, i am so angry. If we could get that win and get the 3 points from the Parma match i think we were nearly done with the CH L participation thing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't give a fuck whether Pepe is fit soon or not. We need to give someone like Elia a shot now, we need a new fresh spark. If he is shit, he is shit, at least we will know. On a positive note, right now, DC has that LB spot on lock.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
this is going to be a problem for the rest of the season, why can't we play big teams every week :lol:
It always has been, 9 draws is just stupid at least 5 of them should have been wins if our team pulled its finger out, we'll pay for them soon enough.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Our team playing bad should definitely be the point.

What would have hypothetically happened to Milan is neither here nor there.

We've got bigger problems to worry about if we can't comfortably beat Siena at home without reliance on the referee's good will.
We've got problems, but all teams in football rely on the fucking ref doing his job. We had a day off today, just as the greatest version of Juventus squads had off days, but we could have won if the ref did his job. Not relying on his good will, just his will to do his job. For fuck sake, why can't some people understand that?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't give a fuck whether Pepe is fit soon or not. We need to give someone like Elia a shot now, we need a new fresh spark. If he is shit, he is shit, at least we will know. On a positive note, right now, DC has that LB spot on lock.
I was thinking exactly the same, even Krasic would have been more useful than Marchiso today

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What our next 5 compared to Milan? Throw in CL and Coppa amongst the 5 league games. Anyone?
Milan:
Udinese(away)-league
Cesena(away)-league
Palermo(away)-league
Lecce(home)-league

Not sure, but we play em in Coppa this week I think plus they have Arsenal coming up in CL.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We should also be greatful, heck I am. Has gazzi's shot gone in, we could have gone down to our first defeat. Positives despite the obvious frustation.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We've got problems, but all teams in football rely on the fucking ref doing his job. We had a day off today, just as the greatest version of Juventus squads had off days, but we could have won if the ref did his job. Not relying on his good will, just his will to do his job. For fuck sake, why can't some people understand that?
Fuck that. We were lucky as fuck that Barzagli wasn't given a straight red for that one tackle.

We can't moan about penalty situations when we can't score a single goal in open play against fucking Siena at home.

Yeah, perhaps Milan would've got that penalty, but they would've also scored 2 goals from open play and beat Siena comfortably 3-0.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
and our 3 defenders receive yellow cards as well :sergio:
honestly fuck referee, fuck pegollo, fuck conte's subs, and fuck our tactics organization!

DAMN IT :sergio:
Who do we lose due to suspensions? I'd rather they miss a game to teams other than Milan or the :inter: s
How could you appeal to a slap/punch to the face? Milan will probably get it reduced to 1-2 matches however, those cocksuckers.

Anyways, I have very good news. Anyone want to hear?
Marchotti has said that on TV and it looks like ichabod has disgraced milan.

What's the good news?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
DC is doing very well, IMO. I think this summer our main concern is a game changer up front.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Boriello is a joke. He shouldnt have been the man to be brought on under the circumstances. It should of been del piero. DP has enough brilliance to do something individual, help us win freekicks or even penalties. If thats not enough he could have helped in luring 3 players around him whilst helping his colleagues have enough room in or around the box. Boriello should only be used in matches where we are winning, that gives him enough game time and space to impose himself and build his confidence. However this was not a good move. Nonetheless its a learning curve, we should watch this match several times and think about how we can beat a team like this. Lets not whatever the case, use refrees as an excuse. That would be pathetic.
Usually I'd agree with that - but it was a clear as day penalty. The referee was in direct viewing of it and didn't call it. We didn't claim 2 extra points today because of that call.

Anyways I don't know why everyone is acting like the sky is falling.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the worst draw of all the 9 draws. Not just for the way we played. This is the period of the season where we have the easy matches while Milan has it tough. We must make a solid 6-7 pts difference by the end of the month because after that we have an incredibly tough schedule. If Milan's out of CL, and considering the piss easy schedule they will have in March and April, we will not win the scudetto. Not if we don't add at least 2 pts difference after every round now. This point we got feels more like -1 than +1 point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)